4: The Kings Wives

A/N: So it has been brought to my notice that y'all aren't commenting😭💔What have I done?. Aren't I trying my best?😭 you guys should not make me sad by not commenting again. It makes me unable to write well.

I hope you enjoy this chapter though🥺

Recap...
"You are not Ashamed, get of him!" A voice bellowed from the top of the stairs.

*~*

"Hajiya" Kauthar said on seeing her grandmother walking down the stairs with the four Wives of the King. Oman stood by her side as she clutched Hajiya's arm tightly, she aided her in coming downstairs. Back in the room when Oman had gone to visit her, Hajiya loved her very much from the very moment she set her eyes on her. Nafisat And Hameedah were not pleased with that.

"Grandmother why did you come downstairs?" The king said the moment he saw her.

"Because you didn't come to see me first" Hajiya said while holding unto his stretched arm that he had put out.

"I'm sorry Grandmother" He kissed the back of her palm. "I have a very amazing gift for you" He added.

"What gift could be more precious than Oman?" Hajiya  put her hand out for Oman to hold. Oman placed her palm on the old woman's palm with a smile making its way onto her face. Nafisat and Hameedah stared at themselves with awe. This Oman was truly trouble for both of them. They both had similar thoughts.

"Indeed no gift is more precious than Aunty Oman" Kauthar said and a smile immediately caressed the face of the king. He was happy that his grandmother and sister liked his wife.

"Can we go and talk grandmother?, I have something important to talk to you about. The Zazzau emirates are becoming peasants in my life" He said while putting his hand over
his grandmothers shoulder. They both strolled out of the palace leaving Kauthar, Nafisat, Safeeya, Hameedah and Oman standing together. Kauthar immediately grabbed Oman's arm lovingly.

"Aunty Oman, Come with me to my room please" Kauthar said sweetly.

"Call me Oman please, I feel old when you add the word Aunty" Oman said while walking together hand in hand with Kauthar.  Hameedah, Nafisat and Safeeya all Ambulated towards their various room.

"If My king hears that, he'll kill me" Kauthar said in a chuckle.

"Then call me something of your choice that you find cute" Oman said as Kauthar opened the door to her beautiful room. The room was as big as hers back in her palace. It was beautiful and it was painted purple. One thing that caught Oman's Attention was the picture of the king which was Taken with Kinki James, the world most famous basketball player. The picture seemed old because he looked at least five years younger in the picture.

"Is that the king?" Oman asked, pointing at the picture frame in Kauthar's room.

"Yes, My king was part of the NBA players before he got called after my fathers death" Kauthar said while taking off the scarf that was holding onto her hair.

"Wow that's so amazing" Oman uttered while taking a sit on Kauthar's bed.

"I'll call you My Queen, Is that better?" Kauthar asked Oman and Oman chuckled.

"I really don't like being called a Queen" She confessed.

"But it's so sad that you are a Queen" She said and Oman rolled her eyes.

"Okay. how about My Kings wifey?" She asked while passing Oman a bottle of chilled Chapman.

"That sounds cheesy" She giggled. "Just call me Mani, My real name is Omani but my friends and family grew up calling me Oman." She said.