1: Wedding Night

Her eyes blinked with tears running down her cheeks. He held her legs firmly while sniffing her neck, she was his now and he would claim what belonged to him. The only thing he had ever wanted was her. She was the only one amongst his wives who he married as a Virgin. He looked up at her and smiled "I will not hurt you Oman, I promise." His former Harsh voice became very sweet. He let a smile out and pecked her cheeks.

"I want to go home," She said. She was crying her eyes out badly.

"You are home, and you belong to me now. I am your husband" He said harshly.

"I don't love you" She yelled, she picked up a pillow and threw it at him. He harshly gripped her hair and said "You are my wife now Oman. Don't you dare ever raise your voice at me? you are lucky I promised not to hurt you" He spat, he let go of his grip on her hair and placed a kiss on her closed eyelids while she cried with pain lingering in her heart.

"I want to go home" She cried softly while he hugged her, she hated being here and all that she wanted was to flee. Oman was only Seventeen years old, she didn't even have a proper marriage ceremony despite being the President's only daughter.

"Stop crying Oman, you'll make me sad" He pulled out of the hug and stared deep into her eyes. She sniffed while staring deep into his, he didn't even look sad. There was no truth at all in his words. He was lying to her and she knew it.

"It's our wedding night and we should pray," He said while standing to his feet. She wasn't in any way interested in praying with Malik, which was the name of Her husband, the young king of the north. The controller of all the north, without consulting him the northerners dared not to make any decision. He was like the strongest leader and this marriage was only Made to make Oman's fatherq weak and accept whatever decision he makes for his daughter was in his hands.

"I am menstruating" She didn't know how embarrassing she would feel until she had said it out loud. He looked at her and smiled with a nod.

"Do you have your menstrual pad?" He asked and she nodded while looking down on the bedsheets shyly. She felt stupid for saying it, even though she was lying. Now she knew he would not dare to touch her now. At least it wasn't to waste.

"Okay, I'll pray for both of us then," he said and she let out a forced smile. He exited the room and walked into the bathroom where he took his bath and performed ablution. When he had returned she had pretended to have fallen asleep, oh she disliked this man more than her father's wicked decision. They were all after power so they used her to get it. Her father planned to only use her in other to also have control over the northern district of his country. But Little did he know that the king of the north was no toy to control.

When he laid his mat down and began praying, she opened her eyes to take full account of his figure. He was a tall man with a well-sculpted jawline, he was fair in complexion and extremely handsome. She remembered how happy her friends were when she told them that she was going to be his wife. They all had a crush on him, including her herself but after the marriage, she could only see a monster and nothing less. After all, having a crush is normal for teenagers.

"I know you are staring at me," he said aloud when he had finished making some dua (Prayers). "Go and take your bath, you need to sleep and get ready for tomorrow," He said. She immediately got up and headed into the closet where she brought out her nightwear and a towel which she headed into the bathroom with. The bathroom was inside the closet as well, they were adjoined. She took a very long shower that lasted over an hour because she was crying, she wanted a hug from her mother who was far far away. Her mother had died when she was just a baby and she had nothing to remember her by except herself and the pictures that were hung in the picture room in her home back at her father's place.

When she was done bathing, she wore her Nightwear which was long baggy trousers and a big shirt. She placed a black cap on her head and walked out of the closet to see him seated and using his phone. Oh, how she wished she had remained in the closet.

"Come, let's sleep," He said calmly. Damn, she wanted to scream at him and tell him she was gonna sleep on the floor. but the fear of him stopped her and she nodded with a fake smile. She lay on the bed and soon found a hand holding her body. He cuddled her and she couldn't help but wiggle a bit. She thought maybe he would be disgusted by the fact that she was bleeding but he didn't care. He wanted to cuddle and save her in his arms. He loved her scent and the feel of her soft skin against his. If he was going to admit one thing, was that he preferred her to all his other wives. Though he had no feeling for either one of them, including her.

"I love your scent," He said while trying to remove the cap from her head. He wanted to feel her hair against his face and smell how nice it would scent. She wasn't happy about him untangling her hair but she kept quiet anyway and let him do what he loved. He soon shifted her hair and placed his nose against her neck. She could feel him sniffing it and wanted to push him away from her but she dared not. She frowned her face and closed her eyes. She still felt him touching her and all she wanted to do was to scream and cry. He scared her, allot. She didn't even know how she had mustered the courage to throw a pillow at him, she guessed maybe it was because she was overly emotional and didn't know what way to react knowing she was his to take and touch.

~

The next morning came and she was laying on the bed, Alone. He had set the alarm to wake her up by 10 AM because he knew she was on her period and will not pray. I'm She opened her eyes slowly and saw an unfamiliar room before her, yes it was unfamiliar to her because this was her first time waking up in a room that wasn't hers. She was glad he wasn't in the room and decided to pray fajr. She felt Ashamed that she had to lie and even miss praying to Isha because of her perverted husband, as thought of him as.
She immediately performed Ablution and laid the mat to pray, though it was late and she hoped God would forgive her for this as well. She prayed for over ten minutes reciting long surahs from the holy Quran. Oblivion to the fact that her husband, the king was watching her from the balcony which was covered with transparent cotton. He stood there in awe, so she had lied to him. He thought, he stared at her calmly and decided to walk in when she was at her last sujood which she lasted long in. He sat on a chair behind her and when she had slammed and done her tasbih and Made dua, he cleared his throat making her shriek in great fear.

She turned around to find him staring at her "I'm sorry" She uttered those words.

"For what?" He decided to play dumb as he stared at her with raised brows. The sun that was staring at his face made her see his features properly. He was extremely fair and one would think he wasn't from this country but from the Arab nation, his two eyebrows were almost colliding for they were too full. She could swear that his lashes surpassed hers, he was what one would refer to as an epitome of beauty.

"For lying to you" She looked down to the prayer mat in the room. He stood up slowly and went and sat before her "Why did you lie to me?" He asked and she sniffed.

"I was scared" she admitted.

"Of What exactly?" He knew the reply she would give but he wanted to hear it directly from her.

"I am a virgin," She said and a smile appeared on his face. Indeed he was right. from the moment he had touched her skin the other night, he knew she was a Virgin.