𝓗 33 𝓗

jaemin looked at jeno confusedly, trying his best to ignore his heart that was almost giving up due to their close proximity.

"chenle and jisung told me something..." jaemin whispered. "but i can't find myself to believe them..."

"what did they tell you?" renjun asked, scooting closer to the other two.

"t-they... they said that... you two had feelings for... for me..."

jeno and renjun exchanged a look.

a lump formed into jaemin's throat at that exact moment.

"i-i k-know it's absurd... i t-told them it couldn't be t-true..."

before jaemin could keep on spilling nonsense, renjun cupped his jaws with his little hands and pulled his face close, allowing their mouths to meet.

jaemin's eyes widened and he looked towards jeno who was looking at both of them with heart eyes.

sensing that jaemin wasn't responding to the kiss, renjun bit his bottom lip slightly, waking jaemin up from his trance, and allowing him to kiss renjun correctly.

jaemin's eyes closed on their own as he melted into the sweet kiss, making his lips dance in slow motion against renjun's.

they parted after long seconds because they had run out of air, and jaemin opened his eyes again, seeing renjun smile at him.

"are you convinced now?" he asked with a slight smirk.

"w-what...?"

"they spoke the truth." jeno chuckled, taking jaemin's face in his hand before placing a quick kiss on his lips too.

jaemin was completely bewildered.

he never expected the two boys to return his feelings.

mostly after everything he had done to them.

"y-you... you two... l-like... me...?" jaemin stuttered.

"yes, we do. both equally. and this is why we wanted you to join us in our adventure and accept being our boyfriend too." jeno spoke.

jaemin's jaw fell open, and his eyes looked between jeno and renjun who were both smiling at him sweetly.

"is that a no...?" renjun asked.

"oh my god, of course not!" jaemin let out before bursting in tears again, alarming both boys who liked him.

"hey, hey, hey... what's happening?" jeno asked, pulling the slytherin in his amrs.

"i-i'm... s-so happy..." jaemin cried, wetting his shirt.

a smile appeared on jeno and renjun's faces, and both boys shared a kiss before renjun hugged jaemin as well.

"so... we're boyfriends now. no matter our origins?" renjun spoke.

"we are..." jaemin nodded eagerly, holding tightly on both their bodies.

they cuddled each other on the large bed for a while, jaemin being squished between the two boys as they had wrapped their arms and legs around him.

he felt so good there, feeling loved and desired, in the arms of the boys he had developped strong feelings for.

"i wonder what face chenle and jisung will make when we'll tell them that we're finally together..."jaemin mumbled, making the two boys chuckle.