𝓗 15 𝓗

"what the hell happened, mark lee?!" an angry jeno stormed inside the changing rooms at the end of the game.

mark raised his head, looking at his teammate and roommate with a sheepish smile.

"i think i had a cramp." mark replied, placing his left hand over his right shoulder. "it made me mess with my aim."

"bullshit, mark." jeno replied. "i saw you did it on purpose."

mark lowered his head again.

he had just wanted to protect the slytherin keeper.

it was nothing bad.

he had only spared him another week of throwing up and not being able to go out of the infirmary.

"why did you do that, mark?" jeno raised a brow.

"he was about to get hit, jeno." mark replied.

"these are the risks of playing quidditch, mark. you offered 10 points to slytherin by doing that."

"look." mark rose to his feet. "he had been sick since the game with ravenclaw because lucas hit him with his beater."

"who's lucas?"

"my ravenclaw friend." mark told. "but it's not important now. what is important is that he doesn't deserve to be hit twice by the same ball, and that is a bludger."

jeno sighed, hearing mark's words.

"mark, we're chasers. our goal is to score points. the slytherin keeper should have been more careful."

"but... i couldn't let him get hurt. you weren't there when he fainted in the bathroom the other day."mark explained.

"no, you're right." jeno crossed his arms over his chest. "i was helping a cute boy with his life because my friend was taking forever to come."

"hey! i was helping a cute boy with his life too!" mark whined.

jeno huffed.

"really now?"

"what?"

"did you save him because you found him cute?"

"huh? well... huh...?"

mark gulped, trying not to embarrass himself more than he had just done by stuttering after such an easy question.

but had he?

he would love to say 'no', and to tell jeno that he would have done the same if it was someone else – jaemin for example.

but he couldn't lie right to jeno's face.

"so, the answer is yes." jeno sighed.

"i didn't say anything!" mark whined in a squeaky voice.

"you blush says it all!"

mark hid his face in his hands, mumbling an inaudible 'that's false', to which jeno snorted.

"you know, admitting that you find him cute won't kill you." jeno spoke.

"why are you telling me that?"

"you're in denial." jeno added, making mark sigh.

"and what if i find him cute? i was so worried for him the other day! and i still am."