𝓗 4 𝓗

"lucas, tell me why you are dragging me to the great hall again?" renjun asked, following the giant who was holding his wrist while pulling him across the many staircases and corridors.

"i told you we're going to the hufflepuff common room." lucas replied, not slowing his pace.

"yeah, whatever." renjun rolled his eyes. "and my question was why?"

"because i want to see jungwoo."

renjun sighed.

"you saw him yesterday!" he protested.

"and?" lucas stopped in his tracks, turning around and causing renjun to bump into him. "i feel the urge to see him every day, every hour, every- "

"i got it." renjun shut him. "but you don't need me to see your boyfriend."

"he said he wanted to meet you." lucas replied.

"to meet me?"

renjun was rather surprised by the statement.

they had been in hogwarts for a bit more than a month, and surprisingly, lucas could still bear him.

renjun was someone very sassy and pissed.

it was difficult to have a conversation with him without having him being slightly mean.

this was why renjun didn't have friends.

he was pretty fine with his loneliness.

that was his cold façade to prevent his inner sadness and problems to surface.

but lucas didn't seem to mind.

since renjun had announced him, they shared a room, lucas and him had been getting closer, becoming something like best buddies.

"yeah, he was intrigued by you." lucas shrugged, dragging his roommate once again.

"what did you tell him about me?" renjun raised a brow, not really knowing what to expect from this goofy half-blood.

"that you were a small and sassy little bitch." lucas replied, earning a groan and a small slap from renjun's tiny hand.

the two continued bickering until they reached the hufflepuff common room's entrace.

there, lucas pulled his phone out, dialling jungwoo's number, and a few seconds after, the door opened, revealing a smiling boy.

"lucas!" he squeaked, jumping into his boyfriend's arms and hugging him tight.

"hello, beautiful." lucas smiled, dropping a kiss onto his boyfriend's cheeks before allowing him to pull away.

"and you must be the cute, tiny and adorable friend lucas told me about!" the hufflepuff said, holding his hand out for renjun to shake.

the first-year student raised a brow, looking at lucas for a slight second.

"i guess that's me..." he said, shaking jungwoo's hand.

"i am very happy to meet you! lucas said so much good things about you!" jungwoo beamed. "come in! we'll have a sit in the common room."

renjun stared at lucas as the taller flushed a bit.

he didn't expect his boyfriend to tell renjun the exact same words he had used to introduce him.