~ 1 ~

chenle quickly ran to the nearest comfort room, once he arrived he immediately open the door and entered at one of the empty cubicles, he closed the door and start vomiting at the toilet bowl.

his tears starts to stream on his cheeks while he was vomiting, he closed his eyes and clenched his hands on the toilet bowl as he is feeling pain in his throat.

he couldn't bare the pain as it really hurts because he is throwing up something, something beautiful but it was deadly.

after he finished, he wiped the side of his lips with his handkerchief and used his sleeve to wipe his tears.

he looked down at the toilet bowl to see a beautiful petals covered in blood, it was his own blood.

his hands shaken upon seeing it was getting worse.

his condition is getting worse.

he cried as the pain won't go away, his chest were clenching so hard and he is having a hard time breathing and he thinks it was suffocating him, blocking the air from his throat.

he feels like an idiot, idiot for fallin' in love to a guy who is already taken and is currently dating one of his friends.

chenle slide down as he hugged his knee, folding himself like a hedgehog and cried, letting his tears flow in his cheeks.

he doesn't want to get out of the cubicle, he doesn't want to see renjun.

inside the boy's comfort room, only the sobs of chenle can be heard.

he wants someone to comfort him and hugged him like what renjun always do to him everytime he is in need for confrontation.

he wants someone to hug him and be loved, the person he wants was huang renjun, his senior and a friend of his.

"it hurts..."