Chapter 6

Draco hummed, as Harry moved to place kisses down his neck, straddling the boys' thighs. Moving up the bed, so Draco's head rested against his pillow, they chuckled. Harry continued to pepper the boy's body with his lips. Reaching an arm up, Draco pulled the curtains to his four-poster shut. Harry raised an eyebrow at the action.

"Oh?" He smiled, Draco noted it to be more of a smirk. He shivered at the sight, hardly getting to see Hary in such away. "How far are you planning on going?"

"Well," Draco shrugged, sitting up, so he was she's to chest with Harry. He kissed the boy gently only the lips, hands moved from the boy's hips to rest on his ass. Harry gasped. "I'm planning on making you cum at least twice today if you want that is. Then you can stay the night if you want, of course."

"Oh," Harry hummed, gasping as his shirt was pulled over his head. Draco pulled back, letting his gaze explore the other boy's broad chest. He was absolutely beautiful. Leaning forward once more, he slowly started to kiss over Harry's chest. The slight expanse of hair that lay there tickling his nose in the most delightful way. "And how you gonna do that baby?"

"Mmmm," Draco shrugged, resting his chin comfortably against the shorter boys chest as he looked up at him. Harry looked back, lifting a hand to lace through blonde locks, smiling. "What do you want me to do?"

"Mmmm," the brunette boy smiled, letting his head all back to look up at the canopy of the four-poster in mock thought. His fingers played with the hair at the nape of Draco's neck. "Well, I'm a virgin, if I'm being honest, but blowjobs sound kind of nice. I don't think I want to go the full way, but I want my mouth around you."

"Really?" Draco grinned, fingers squeezing the mass of Harry's arse. The brunette chuckled, taking the bottom of the blonde's top between his fingers. He wanted to see the boy half-naked like he was sat. Draco pulled back, allowing the boy to pull the top off his body, before taking Harry in his arms once more. He placed a few kisses to the brunette's chest, yawning slightly as the warmth that was Harry encompassed him. "Oh, sorry Harry. I didn't mean to do that."

"You sleepy?" Harry chuckled, fingers coming back to play with the hair at the nape of the other boy's neck once more. He smiled, resisting the urge to awww, as the blonde's eyes fell slack. He grinned cheekily up at Harry.

"Deadly," the blonde admitted with a sigh. He yawned again, as the door to the dorm opened. Groaning, Draco fell back at the sound with a roll of his eyes, pulling the other boy with him. Harry squeaked, shifting to the side to lay next to Draco. The blonde chuckled.

"Hey, Dray!" The voice of Blaise called. "Apparently that hot piece of ass Potter came out today, oh and I think Pansy is flirting with," the curtains to the bedroom  opened, "oh my god, I was saying nothing."

Blaise glanced down at the two shirtless boys, mouth opening closing in some sort of shock. Draco smiled up at his friend, while Harry awkwardly covered his upper body with Draco's duvet. Blaises eyes widened somewhat, though somehow his brow made to raise at Draco despite it.

"Oh," Blaise laughed, "you know?"

"Just a little bit." Harry half chuckled, turning to hide his face in Draco's chest. He glanced up at Blaise from his hiding place. Draco laughed, arm coming around Harry's waist. "Wait, and what were you saying about Pansy?"

"Oh," Blaise's brow furrowed, before grinning as he remembered what he was going to say, "just that it seems she's invited Hermione to stay, an impromptu book club of sorts, you know? So, I dunno if you should like to wait for her or something?"

"Harry's staying too," Draco muttered, blushing. Blaise nodded gently, smiling down at the two once more. "I mean if that's not too much bother for you?"