cinq

05

05

I S A D O R A

"Get up, we're here!"

The darkness around me fades away once I'm able to make sense of my surroundings.

I rub off the sleepiness from my eyes before they widen.

Because stood on top of a valley is none other than one of the most breathtaking villas I've ever seen.

Brusquely, I exit the car as I try to take in the details of its intricate architectural design.

Its ultra-modern bungalows offer a direct view of the ocean as the luxurious house is surrounded by countless palm trees and flower plants. I don't miss some of the countless roof terraces, giving more depth to its exterior design.

Judging by its expansive size, the house is sure to cover up more than 20 000 acres of land enough to accommodate many guests.

"You have ten minutes to place your luggage in a room before you'll join the others,"

I knit my brows.

"Wait, no one's inside?" I query.

"No," the camerawoman responds sharply as she points the video camera to me, "everyone stepped outside per the host's request to lure them away. Your grand entrance is meant to be a surprise."

She stares at my attire in disapproval, "And change your clothes while you're at it."

I roll my eyes.

She and I are sure not getting along throughout production that's for sure.

She presses a button on her walkie-talkie to say, "What is your 20?"

Upon getting a response from another crew member on the radio device, she regards me,

"Everyone's located by the beach so vamos,"

Once her colleague helps me to carry my luggage out of the truck, I walk uphill to the innovative entrance gate.

Cameramen are first in line to follow my trail as I walk on the pathway leading to the main entrance of the villa.

Gosh, I wish I had at least some time to shower.

The turquoise infinite pool by the entrance induces me to just take a quick dive.

But I refrain myself knowing I'm soon to face some enemies.

The interior design of the villa is enough to captivate me with its African-inspired style from sculptures to wall paintings of safaris.

It appears some contestants have already claimed their rooms judging by their suitcases and disheveled bed sheets.

I go for the luxurious room that has the least amount of untidiness before I change my clothes to wear a beige summer dress.