Chapter 3 - His Dominance

Despite the streets being dense, this stranger had no problem traversing it and getting to his parking garage. And it wasn't one of those crappy little parking garages, but one where it looked like drug deals DIDN'T happen every twenty minutes, if at all. Living in the city, that says a lot.

All the cars in the garage are just as nice as the stranger's one. If I needed any more confirmation that this guy is rich, this would be it. I see all kinds of cars from pictures that seem mythical to a college student like me. I know my fair share of cars, being friends with multiple engineering students who have nothing better to talk about, but here's evidence that there is so much more.

I place my arms behind my back and walk alongside him, trying my hardest to keep my face neutral. I'm sure that he can tell I'm astonished by the amount of wealth that's in just this parking garage. Driving in, I was a little weirded out with the level of security but now it makes so much sense. The people that live here are the type that you don't want to upset or mess with because they have the resources or can get the resources to fight back.

Once we walk into the building itself, I realize that I've never felt so out of place. It practically shines and there's no one in sight. If I didn't know any better, I'd say this is some high-end hotel, rather than an apartment building. 

Our shoes click as we walk towards the elevator. The more I see, the more I don't believe that this man does one-night stands often, or at least with people from clubs. If he does do them, then he must take them to a love hotel or something. Maybe he's allowing me back because I don't seem drunk enough to make any stupid decisions or throw up. 

Once we're in the elevator, he presses for one of the top floors and stands back. I lean against the back wall, seeing that this building is tall, so it may take longer than a regular apartment building until we get to his floor. Then again, most buildings don't even have elevators but just stairs. 

As we rode up, it seemed neither of us wanted to break the long silence that we've had since we entered the car. I guess there's not really much TO talk about since we both know what's about to happen in about five minutes. 

*Ding!*

The doors slide open and the lit-up hallway comes into view, with the cream walls and brown carpet. There were a few decorations of plants, paintings, and sculptures, outside of people's room, letting you know the kind of person that lives there. There are a few doors that don't have anything near them, including his.

He grabs his apartment key from his pocket and unlocks it for me. He opens the door and allows me to go first. I nod my head, as thanks, and enter, soon finding how much of a minimalist the guy is. I hardly see any decorations to make it more homely. The only ones that I could really count would be the books placed in different locations, but even that's a bit of a stretch. Not to mention that this has to be the cleanest place I've ever seen. That's not saying much, especially considering where we just came from, but still. It almost seems unnatural.

"Shoes off." Is the first thing I hear after the door closes, "I'm only allowing one surface to get messy tonight."

As I take off my shoes and place them where he does, I giggle, "Is that so~ And would you be oh-so-kind as to show me where that may be?"

Pressing his back against me, he whispers, "You bet your ass, sweetheart."

Spinning me around, he immediately smashes his lips into mine, catching me slightly off guard. I've had encounters where the guy just starts making out with me right away, along with touching me, but he didn't seem like the type who would. I thought he would wait until we got to the bedroom. With a kiss like this, however, I don't mind in the slightest.