Jeez... Sorry!

This rant is for when someone gets pissed off at you because you didn't reply to your comment.

Why are you getting pissed off?

When was the last time the fucking author even updated the story?

SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK?

AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I'VE HAD IT WITH ALL THESE HATE COMMENTS EVERYWHERE. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING FUCKING NICE TO SAY, THEN DON'T SAY IT AT ALL, BITCH!

AVByte, one of my favourite YouTube channels, they upload musicals every week. This week, they did Derpina the Musical. It was so well done, and it was one of their normal singers, who's there often and is a GREAT singer. She's pretty and everything. I was on my iPod (Second Generation) and there were so many hate comments! There were fucking cancer jokes!

Cancer isn't funny, you little twat!

Cancer has affected my life. My aunt had cancer, and she survived!  So cancer jokes to me, are disrespectful as fuck.

Anyways, I see this one comment of which I screen shotted, and will add it in the media when I get the chance, but it said;

go kill urself (srs)

Are you a fucking little troll?

Yup, yup you are.

Please never ever reply to comments like these. That only makes the trolls happier.

Now, the only reason that I'm bringing his up is because people are getting pissed off at authors for not responding to their comments. Just like on this story, my comments get lost in my news feed and such like that. Sorry if I don't reply to you comment, I seriously didn't purposely say;

"Oh hey! I'm not going to reply to (INSERT NAME HERE)'s comment!"

I don't fucking do that! It pisses me off when people start pinging you like DID YOU GET MY COMMENT? REPLY?

Sorry if I didn't reply to your comment immediately! People read these rants in a day, and vote and comment for almost every single rant! So (I can't believe I'm fucking saying this) I'm sorry if I don't get to you right away!

STOP PINGING THE FUCKING AUTHOR IF THEY HAVEN'T REPLIED TO YOU. MAYBE THEY HAVE NOTHING TO SAY, YOU SUMB SHIT.

(Somewhat related picture of a troll named Karkat to your right)