vii

❝☞✉☜❞

❝☞✉☜❞

"We shall now began the enlistment ceremony of the 104th training corps!"

My poor ears.

"Unfortunately for you, I, Keith Shadis, have been assigned to be your instructor" Keith Shadis shouted.

My ears are definitely unfortunate today.

"I have not the slightest intention to welcome you!"

That's good to be honest.

"As you are now, you'll are all mere cattle who exist to flatten up the titans. You're nothing more than that! We'll take you to useless degenerates and make something out of you over the next three years! We'll drill the methods of fighting titans to you! In the next three years, when you find yourself before a titan will you still be mere prey? "

My eyes diverted from Eren to Mikasa then to Armin as I sigh.

Damn those kids grew up too fast.

They're all taller from me.

Armin is 3 cm taller than me as Eren and Mikasa are 10 cm taller.

I sigh once again. Why give me such fate.

"Or will you be an honourable wall that protects it's king?! Or perhaps a glorious soldier of mankind that exterminate titans?! Decide for yourselves!"

I'll become a beautiful butterfly that poisons enemies. Well that's good enough.

___________________

"You there!"

"Sir!" Armin's soft voice boomed

"Who the hell are you?!"

"Armin Arlert from Shiganshina district , sir!"

How am I even calm right now.

"That so?! What a ridiculous name! Did your father name you that?!"

"My grandfather did! Sir!"

"Arlert, Why did you come here to do?"

"To contribute to mankind's victory sir!"

Armin's soft voice doesn't fit for shouting.