lxx

☠︎︎✍︎

☠︎︎✍︎

Y/N quickly ducked covering her head along with Levi as gunshots were heard. Looking past the loud noises from the gun and the others, her eyes widen upon seeing Floch right there firing.

'Floch!!' Y/N grit her teeth tightly fueling her anger. Floch was alive. How did he even survive that fall to the point of following them here?

Everyone was dumbfounded as Azumabito engineers ducked for their lives avoiding the bullets.

Y/N was annoyed to the max because of Floch at this point. Floch always believed in Eren as if he was a God and followed him like a bitch.

Well it'll all end here as the pregnant lady dashed up to him with all of her might. She raised her swords up as Floch's eyes widened in shock remembering the time he talked with Eren about Y/N.

"How about Y/N??? With her skill,s we could pass through anything with a breeze..." Floch said to his leader.

"No... Not her." Eren simply answered. At the side of Floch's gaze he could see Eren's eyes were filled with a bit of sadness.

With no hesitation Y/N plunked both of her swords from Floch's head then down to his organs. Blood sprayed everywhere. On Y/N's face and her clothes. On the floor making a pool of blood.

This was one of the most brutal murders that anyone had seen. Though for Y/N it seemed normal as she took off her blades out of Floch's skull and went away with a satisfied sigh.

Obviously with what Y/N had massacred, Floch was dead. Hange, Jean and Mikasa examined Floch's pale dead state with his pool of blood still flowing out of his body nonstop.

"No way... He held onto the boat all the way here...?" Hange spoke as Jean looked surprised at Floch's wits to even hold onto the boat for such a long and fast time.

"Hange!!" Onyakopon shouted as his tone was in a clear panic with Y/N beside him extremely annoyed. "He shot holes in the fuel tank!!"

Everyone looked at Onyakopon with horror and worry. The only thing that can save them and help them was almost useless due to time.

"We can't fly like this...!!" Onyakopon looked like he was about to cry with tears forming and a panic expression.

"No. We can still manage if we can lose them..." An engineer walked up from behind who looked a bit determined then faced his fellow engineers. "Set up to weld! Anyone free, check the engines!"