3- sharing a pudding cup with ed

English class is my new favorite class. I love my teacher so much and I wish I could have this class all the time. He asked me to meet him after school in the teachers lounge. I can't wait!

I galloped at lightning speed to the teacher's lounge as soon as school ended. My heart was beating really fast. I know I shouldn't feel this way about my teacher but mr sheeran- I mean... ed... is different.

I got to the room and saw ed staring at me with his dead looking eyes. Jeez, they were so cute. His thin little lips were looking at me too. NO. I couldn't possibly... or could I?

"ello, Shartneigh. I've been finking about chu. Caeh to join mey forrah pudding cuhp and some raiyesins?" He patted the chair next to him at the little circular lunch table.

I agreed and shit my pants really loudly as I sat down. He carefully opened his vanilla pudding cup and poured a crusty handful of raisins into it. I love a man who can cook! He took his grubby little finger and mixed the raisins into it. He didn't have a spoon so he kept using his finger. He looked at me with his beady little eyes until I used my sweaty finger as a spoon with him.

I gagged a few times as I choked down the raisin pudding but at least I was spending time with Ed.