Chapter 10 • hello again...

3 weeks go by...

no communication between Nessa or Jaden.
was this really it for the two..?

(Nessa's perspective)

I had moved on from Jaden.. I really miss him.. but I think it's better for the both of us to remain friends..

(Jadens perspective)

I think it would be better if me and Ness remained friends.. I love her so much, and I always will.. but being friends is better for the both of us. I also think it would be better if we talked for the first time in almost.. a month...

________________________________

Nessa🤍

Hey.. I think we should
Talk this out... >
Read 2:24pm

< I think so too J...

________________________________

My eyes filled with lust.. she wants to talk about it..! I must really be in love with this girl.. I stood up from the couch and ran to cooper. "COOP! COOOOOP! coop?" I said searching around. Cooper waved from the couch, "I was sitting RIGHT next to you.. dumbass.." Cooper said yelling at first, then whispering towards the end. he looked down at his phone as I ran back towards him and showed him Nessa and I's texts. Cooper read them and looked up at me. "that's great dude! i'm happy for you! but.. do you think she'll wanna get back together with you?"
"I think we should remain friends.." I said sitting down and throwing my head back.
"the outline of your dick is showing through your pants- DUDEE-" Cooper said looking the opposite way of me and laughing.
"oh shut up. you could laugh if it was small, but it's an 8 so.." "SHUT UP OH MY GODDD-"
cooper said laughing and putting his hand over his face. "DISGUSTING." He said again, laughing. I laughed along with him, as I got a text. I opened up my phone quickly and went to see who it was. It was Nessa.
"what time do you wanna meet up today to talk about it? and.. where?"
I showed cooper my phone and asked him, "what should I say?!!"
"uhh.. likeeeee.. 4?! and.. uhm.. maybe just your place?" Cooper said scratching the back of his head. "alright alright." I said texting her quickly. "thanks coop. you're always there for me" "cheesy ass." cooper said standing up and walking to the fridge. I laughed and shook my head as I looked at my phone.

at 4:00 o' clock...

(Nessa's perspective)

"ughhh I don't know what to sayyyy. you're my best friend? oh godddd.."
I said to myself as I got dressed.. even though I was still at Jadens, I didn't want him to come back here and see me wearing a bra and joggers- I changed into a sweater with matching joggers, and a matching beanie. I waited for him on the couch and watched tv while cuddling with blaze.

(Jadens perspective)

I drove back to my house, nervous. I put one of my hands on my mouth and bopped my left leg up and down as I drove. 5 minutes later,
I rolled up into my house driveway. I sat in the car for a good 5 minutes, thinking. I finally just opened my door and got out. I slammed the door and ran up to the front door. I took a deep breath and rang the door bell.

(nessa's perspective)

I hear the door bell and my eyes shot to the front door. I set blaze on his little bed and got up. I ran to the front door and unlocked it for him. We stared at eachother for 2 seconds and then he bolted into my arms, crying. I cried with him and hugged him tightly. "i've missed you." I said sniffling. "me too Ness." Jaden said leaning down and holding my back as he hugged me. I stopped hugging him after 10 seconds and wiped my tears. "we need to talk now." I said sitting on the couch. "yeah! yeah. for sure." Jaden said wiping his tears and dropping his duffel bag on the ground.
"I wanna say i'm sor-" We both said at the same time cutting each other off.
"no! i'm sorry." Jaden said placing his hand on my hand and looking down. I looked at him and back to his hand. "I shouldn't have played that stupid spin the bottle game. I wasn't in my right mind, but I still regret it and always will."
"I'm sorry too Jaden.. I made out with josh because I wanted to be petty, and give you some taste of your own medicine." we both sat down and looked at each others hands..

we resolved the issue and talked for about a couple hours...

"I think we should remain friends Jaden.." I said looking down. we were both standing up near our bedroom door and holding hands, "me too Ness.. I think being friends is a better solution.. one thing though..  do you still wanna.. share a bed? and, cuddleeee."
Jaden said with a pouty voice towards the end, and then laughing. "yes J." I said as I laughed along with him. we both walked into our bedroom slowly, "cmon blaze! cmon bubba!" Jaden said kneeling down and clapping his hands. blaze came running at him and giving him big kisses all over his face. "aww that's a good boyyyy.." Jaden said with a pouty voice.
Jaden picked blaze up and set him on our bed.
I walked to our bathroom and took my sweatshirt and joggers off. I changed into a pair of Jadens shorts, and just wore my bra.
I got out of the bathroom and walked towards our bed to see Jaden and blaze, playing around as Jaden leaned on his side, on the bed.
"you ready to sleep?" He said looking at me and back at blaze. "yessirrrr" I said giggling and getting in bed. Jaden got up from bed and took his shirt off, leaving him just in joggers.
Jaden put the blanket over both of us, as blaze hopped onto his tiny bed that was beside our bed. "goodnight J." Nessa said smiling at me and cuddling the blanket. "goodnight Ness." I said rubbing her cheek.

20 minutes had passed and I couldn't fall asleep.. I sat up from bed and turned my head to see nessa shivering. It was raining loudly and lightning lit up the room. the thunder roared like a lion in the sky. I pulled Nessa's waist closer to me, and hugged her. I cuddled with her, and tried to fall asleep again...