Chapter 7 • party night (1 of 2)

"mwa. mwa. mwaaaa." I pecked Nessa's cheek.
"stoppppp" Nessa said laughing and pushing my head away as she scrolled through tiktok.
I turned the opposite way of Nessa, as we were laying down in bed. Nessa looked at me then to her phone and started to feel bad.
"hey, bub I was just joking I love when you kiss me." Nessa said shaking my shoulder. "mm." I said shrugging her arm off. "fine i'm gonna go text other guys then." Nessa said jokingly. as she turned the opposite way of me. I turned around quickly and smacked her phone out of her hands. Nessa laughed and giggled as I got on top of her and held her hands. I looked at her up and down and started to roughly make out with her. "you're all mine." I said as we roughly made out. Nessa moaned into my mouth as I moved her on top of me and roughly took her clothes off. we both panted loudly and breathed heavily. I took my shirt off and started kissing Nessa's tits. I cuffed her tits and made out with them. "your so fucking beautiful, Ness." I said breathing heavily.
"oh fuck Jaden." Nessa said moaning and holding my head closer to her tits.

*DING*

*DING*

both of our phones go. we stop having sex and look at our phones.

————————————————————————
                            Cooper, Quinton,
                                   & 8 others
————————————————————————
Bryce
(what's up y'all)

Noah
(hey yallllll)

Q
(what's up fuckers)

Cooper
(ayeeee)

Nessa
(hey guysss what's up?)

josh
(sooo.. i'm having a party at my house
tonight, and you're all invited!
see y'all thereeeeee! bring drinks!)

Jaden
(BETTT, this shits gonna
be litttttt tf??!!)

Sab
(Alrighttyyy!!)

Avani
(sounds fun i'm in!)

Addison
(this is gonna be so fun!)

Dixie
(alright alright let's do it!)

josh
(bring a friend if you'd like!
this shits gonna be lit!
Party starts at 8PM!!!)

mads
(kk i'll be there!)

———————————————————————-

"J you sure you wanna go? we don't have to if you don't want to." Ness said holding her phone and looking at me. "of course I wanna go why not!" I said holding my phone and smiling.
"ughhh your stupid ass is gonna get drunk." Nessa said sighing. "Soooo?! That's how you party babe!" I said laughing and kissing her boob. "yeah yeah." Nessa said pushing my head away.

(nessa's perspective)

I hate when Jaden gets drunk. he always flirts with other girls, and they all love him because he's, well, he's Jaden.. but what ever I guess.
I walked to the bathroom and took my panties off. I hopped in the shower and started to wash my hair. Jaden came into the bathroom and started to shave. "babe you almost done?"
He said while shaving. "yeah baby." I said rinsing off all the body wash. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself. I did my skincare and brushed my teeth as Jaden got in the shower. "Baby your dick outline looks so fine right now. but I needa be able to walk tonight thank you very much." I said applying lotion to my face. Jaden laughed as he washed his hair. I laughed along with him and walked out of the bathroom.

after we got dressed...

"babe i'm gonna make some breakfast

"babe i'm gonna make some breakfast." I said getting a pan out. Jaden choked on his coffee and spit it out. "OH FUCK NO. OH FUCK NO." Jaden said taking the pan out of my hand and carrying me out of the house. I laughed hard as he took my outside to the car, "we're getting ihop, fuck that. I'm GOnNa CoOk FoR Us, AH HELL NAHHHH." Jaden said laughing as he started the car and pulled out of the driveway.
we laughed hard for 5 minutes straight.
"we're here bebe" Jaden said opening his door and coming to the other side of the car to hold my hand. I giggled at Jaden as we held hands walking inside ihop. "what?" Jaden said laughing. I laughed and looked at him, "you're so fucking cute babe." I said giggling. "that's all you cutie." Jaden said booping my nose.

later that day around 7 o clock...

"babe it's almost time for the party!" I said hugging his arm. "oh yeah! let's get some drinks and head over to josh's place!" Jaden said patting my thigh. "rail me so hard oh my." I said quietly as I got up from the bed. Jaden slowly looked at me and giggled. I giggled along with him as we got out of the house.

"will that be it for you sir?" The cashier asked.
"mmm... actually can I get two of the apple ice vapes back there?" I said pointing to them.
"sure thing, will that be it?" The cashier asked as he grabbed the vapes and put them in the bag. "yeah." I said tapping my credit card on the counter. "your total is... $36.57"
I paid for the drinks and vapes and went back to the car. Nessa smiled as she checked the bags. "whatd ya get? ooo apple ice vapessss, these are so fucking bomb." She said opening one up and hitting it. she blew the smoke in my face and laughed. "smells good tho." I said laughing.

we arrived at josh's place and we see disco lights on the inside. "ITS 8:27 BRO. YOU GUYS ARE LATE!" Josh yelled from the front door as he smiled. "GOT DRINKS THO BRO!" I yelled back as I lifted the drinks in the air.
"YEAHHHH!!" Everyone in the house yelled.
Josh wrapped his arms around me and Nessa and showed us around his place.
"alright so here we have drinks, you can set those drinks right there, we have a dj station over there, upstairs are 3 empty roomsss, you know the usage of that. *wink wink*
then over here we have games, the basketball game playing on the tv, anddd SPIN THE BOTTLE!" Josh said as he pointed to all the stations. "uhm.. I don't think we should play spin the bo-" I said stuttering. "nah nah you're both playing bro." Josh said interrupting me.
"alright babe let's get some drinks!" I said clapping and then holding Nessa's hand.

"hey jadennn!"
"aye man!"
"hey nessa!!"
"ayyeee nessa and jaden are here!"
everyone says as we get drinks.

(to be continued)...