Chapter 2 • kiss kiss

(Jadens perspective)

I put Nessa's leg up near my waist and held her by her back, so I could thrust inside her easily.
Nessa wrapped her arms around my neck and bit her lip. I set my cock near her opening, and started to push myself in. "OHHH Jay.. yes daddy... oh.. oh..." she moaned as her eyes and head rolled back. "That was only half of it... do you want me to go deeper baby..?" I said supporting her back, and looking her face to face with our noses touching.
"yes daddy yes yes yes please go deeper." she said loudly as her jaw dropped.
I went in deeper and starting to faster each time. "OHH YES OH YESS DADDY.. FUCK.." She cried out as she moaned. "oh fuck baby you're so tighttttt..." I said as I thrusted inside her deeply. Her walls surrounding my cock felt amazing.. I wanted to fuck her so hard. Nessa scratched my back with her sharp nails as I put my 8 inch cock deep in her. I groaned loudly pull her waist in close to my cock.
"Fuck m-me h-harder dadd..y..." She said with a shaky voice. "Are you sure about that..?" I said groaning as I leaned her backwards a little bit. "yes daddy yes YES!" she yelled and moaned. I went deeper inside her as I clenched my jaw and licked my lips. I bent her backwards to get in her reallll good. She moaned loudly and cried as my cock pierced her tight, wet, pussy. "FUCKKKK BABY IM GONNA CUM!!" I yelled throwing my head back. "Me too.. ME TOO.. UNNNNGHHH.." She moaned as she tried catching her breath.
She was panting loudly, as if she had just ran a mile.

(Nessa's perspective)

He thrusted in me so hard, I was almost numb. I could feel his large, sexy, cock in my stomach. It felt amazing, I could lay in his arms for hours, with him fucking me. "Oh fuckkk oh fuckkk oh fuckkk.." He moaned and groaned out, throwing his head back. his hair, floppy and wet.. I knew he was gonna cum.. and I wanted him to cum inside me, I wanted to feel his warm liquids pour inside me. I was moaning and crying in pain, yet it felt so good I just didn't want him to stop. He came inside me, throwing his head back as he stopped going in and out. I screamed and moaned loudly as we both came. "baby... you're on your pills right.." he said looking at me worried with big eyes. "J-jaden.. Oh fuck... no no no please no.." I said fake crying. "oh shit Nessa.. OH SHIT...!" he said as he scrunched the top of his hair tightly. "i'm just joking you dumb ass." I said laughing and giggling. "Oh you little bitch." He said laughing and giggling. he looked at my pussy then up at me, "how was that?" he said smirking and looking into my eyes, still holding one of my legs and supporting my back. "It was fucking amazing baby.. surprise me in the morning with part three... " I said smiling and wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss.
he kissed me back with wide eyes, and smirked.

(Jadens perspective)

we rinsed our selves off, Nessa and I's legs still shaking a little. I looked down at Nessa's thighs as they were trembling and shaking. (I fucked her really hard didn't I huh..) I said in my head.
I stood under the hot water, with my dick hanging down to the left.

*10 minutes later*

We were laying on the couch together, cuddling and watching tv. I had my arms wrapped around Nessa's waist, as we were both laying on our sides. "Pffffft.. i'm boredddd" I whined as I pecked Nessa on her soft lips. "me too..!!" she said making a whining face. we both started to laugh and touch noses.
It was 12AM, and it was dark in the living room, just the tv giving us light. "hmm.. theaters are open right?"
"I think so..? let me check." I said smiling, as I pulled out my phone from the charger.
I checked on movie tickets and show times and purchased the tickets. "alright baby, let's go." I said giggling and smirking as I pecked her on the lips. "oh my! okay! i'm gonna go get ready!!" Nessa said running to the bathroom.

(FIT CHECKS)

Nessa wrapped a blanket around her and I did as well

Nessa wrapped a blanket around her and I did as well. I held her by her waist close to me as we walked outside to go to the car.
I opened the car door for her and we proceeded to head to the movie theater. "are you excited babe?" I said as a I looked at her and then back at the road. "of course I am! cant wait to cuddle with you.." she said laughing as she put her hand on my crotch area, teasing me. "Nessa stop i'm gonna get hard.." I said grinning. We both started to laugh loudly.
*10 minutes later*
"alright we're here babe." I said opening her car door for her. "i'm excitedddd!" She said as she hugged me from behind. I turned around and smiled at her looking her in the eyes.
I held her waist near mine and made out with her near the car. I smiled and stopped kissing her, "let's go cmon!" he said whispering and holding my hand running towards the door.
we went into "room 4" where the movie was playing. we both looked around in the theater room to see no one there. "huhhh there's no one watching this movie?" She said looking around then back to me. I looked around and held her by the waist, walking towards our seats. "Hm.. I don't know honestly.. I gues WE HAVE THE WHOLE THEATER TO OURSELVESSSS!!" I said laughing. Nessa laughed with me as we sat down with our blankets and snacks we snuck in.
We held hands as Nessa rested her head on my shoulder, and watched the movie.

(Nessas perspective)

No one had came into the theater yet.. so I thought, what if I just gave him head right here right now? I bit my lip and started to recline the chair back, I got down on the ground and Jaden looked at me as I was right in between his legs. "babe? what are you doing- aren't you gonna watch the movie..?" I shook my head biting my lip and started to pull his joggers down. "HEY.. what are you doing babe- not here- not right now.." he said as he pulled my hands up from his joggers. "why not?! no ones even here and we're HALF way into the movie.." I said smirking. Jaden sighs and gets up. He pulls his pants down along with his boxers, his cock hits his abs and he sits back down. "wow.. you got so hard just from that.." I said biting my lip as I got hornier. I sat on his lap with my knees near his thighs so his dick wouldn't go inside me, but just touching my opening. "you like when I tickle your tip like that? huh?" I said teasing him. "fuckkkk" Jaden groaned as he threw his head back. I kept teasing him by not riding him, just his tip. He couldn't take it anymore, he put his hands on my waist and pushed me down so his cock would go fully inside me. "OHHHHH" I screamed and moaned. My legs were shaking and my head was on Jadens shoulder. "fuckkk yeah baby girl.." he moaned as he started to pick my waist up and push it back down on his cock. I sat there, letting him do all the work as I moaned in pain from him thrusting his 8inch in me. It felt so good but it hurt like a bitch. he strongly gripped his two veiny hands on my waist, and pushed me up and down even faster. he moved his waist up and down slightly as he threw his head back. "oh my FUCKKKK Nessaaaaa.. youre so fucking tight bub!" he groaned loudly. the movie playing in the background as we both just moaned, and didn't care. I put my hands on his shoulders, and set my head on my hand. I moaned and cried as he fucked me hard. "FUCKKK BABY IM GONNA CUM.." he yelled and moaned as he threw his head back. "DO IT NOWWW.." I yelled as I put my head up and looked at the ceiling. He came in me as I screamed in pleasure. I sat back down next to him, panting, as tears rolled down my face. we both sat there with our eyes closed, groaning. Jaden looked over to me and got up from his seat a little bit. "baby you're crying..?! are you okay? i'm sorry im so sorry Ness!" He said worried.
"baby.. that's the whole point. you fucked me so hard I started crying, that's the good part."
I said softly, moaning. "let's get outta here." he said putting his pants and boxers back on.
"ow fuck." he said as he tried to fit his hard cock in his boxers. he slipped my panties on me, and wrapped me in my blanket. he carried me out with all the workers just looking at us with wide faces.

(fast forward back to home.)

We were laying in bed, cuddling, and just kissing each other. *BZZZ BZZZZZ* Jadens phone goes. he picked up his phone and checked who was calling. "who is it?" I said cuffing his cheek. "it's coop and quinton, they wanna hangout." "let's go then!" I said getting up. Jaden pulled my hand back as I was walking up from the bed. he pulled me in close to him, and now we were face to face, laying down. "No. I wanna stay home. let's go take a bath together or something. plus.. you can hardly even walk." he said laughing. "that's very true." I said back, laughing along with him.

( THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE READS!! I LOVE YOU ALLLL :D )