Chapter 12: The Invasion

Mikey's POV

My eyes popped open and I jumped out of bed.

Aw yeah! Today we gonna fight a bunch of Kraang! Kick them dudes back to their own dimension yeahhh!

I raced out of my room and straight to Donnie's lab.

Donnie was sitting in his chair, face on his desk, asleep.

"Donnie! Wake up, today is a big day!" I told him, grabbing his arm and running to Raph's room.

I dragged Donnie behind me.

"Mikey!" He complained tiredly.

I burst into Raph's room.

"Raph! Rise and shine!" I jumped onto him.

He growled and pushed me off.

"Mikey. I'm gonna kill you." He looked at me, then Donnie. "Well Donnie. Now I'm going to kill you too."

He jumped out of bed and Donnie and I let out a yelp before hightailing it out of there, Raph right on ours shells.

I neared the livingroom and Donnie stopped abruptly, sticking his hand put. I stopped and peered into the room, my eyes widening in shock.

"Really guys? Why did you stop running? It was just get- Oh. That's why." Raph stopped and stared too.

"Aw. They're so cute!" I whisper yelled.

Raph smacked me upside the head while Donnie shushed me.

Space Heroes was playing on the T.V. Leo was laying on the floor next to the couch, his head facing the screen, but his eyes closed. Maria was laying on top of his shell, her check pressed against it, drool leaking out of her mouth as she slept.

"I'm going to take a picture." Donnie said, pulling out his turtle phone and walking closer stealthily.

We followed right behind him, past quarrels forgotten.

Donnie got right next to them and then took it, his phone making a big clicking noise and his camera flashing in their faces.

Uh on.

Maria stirred, closing her mouth and pulling her legs closer to her body. But she didn't wake.

Oh thank-

Leo moaned and turned, Maria fell off of his shell with a thump.

Both of their eyes shot open and they both yelped before quickly standing up.

Raph burst out laughing. Maria and Leo looked away, both of them blushing profusely. Donnie and I started laughing too as the two lovebirds quickled walked out towards the kitchen, not speaking a word.

"Oh man. That is great." Raph laughed, tears of mirth in his eyes.

He started walking towards the kitchen, Donnie and I at his heels.

Leo and Maria were silently making themselves breakfast.

Raph grabbed some cold pizza and sat down at the table. I grabbed the rest of the box amd sat down with Donnie, both of us content with watching the show.

"Fearless leader has himself a girlfriend now right?" He asked.

"Raph shut up." Leo murmured quietly.

Raph grinned, "Oh, no. Not ye-"

"Raphael. I believe Casey has been calling you." Splinter said, putting Raph's ringing phone on the table.

"This isn't over." Raph said, grabbing the phone and walking out.

"I need to go work. I'll be in my lab." Donnie said, grabbing one last slice of pizza and walking out.