It will be alright

Rebekas POV :
„Rebe wait"I heard mencías voice.It was the third day of school,yesterday I didn't see her I guess she was sick.that's why I am happy to see her now.after all the girls I liked at las encinas had left,I didn't have a female friend here,except for caye,but she is cleaning the school almost the whole time.I smiled at her and so did she.She ran in my direction,it felt like the time was stopping for one second,I saw her running to me and laughing and my heart stopped for one second .for a long time I hadn't been that happy and relaxed.since I met her everything changed.she came in my life and changed everything,she raised the standard,made me laugh,and made me feel like myself.there is something about her that I can't put into words,and even tough I'm not with her,because I made a promise to myself,I will see her as a friend never more,because I didn't want to let her go.
„What's up chica"I said while I was hugging her.it felt right,completely right.
„So do you will be at the Party at the Club tonight?"she asked while we were going to our classroom.
„I don't think so"I replied while I was starring at the floor.I know that Samuel will be there too with mencías sister,even tough we've cleared things up between us,it still felt weird to see him with another girl.
„It's because of Samuel,isn't it?"she asked.I didn't answer I didn't want to spell the truth out.
„Rebe talk to me please"she was concerned about me.she grabbed my head and turned it to hers. we looked in eachothers eyes
„He hurt you I know that ,and I didn't expect for you  to tell me the whole story,just forget him,forget that idiot,I wish you could see how incredible you are"she said.I felt like the time was ending,I breathed in and was a little bit smiling.I couldn't stop going near her face until there were only a few centimeters between us.stop it Rebeka now,my head obeyed me.I slowly closed my eyes.the butterflies in my belly were going crazy and I couldn't wait to feel her lips finally on mine.suddenly there was a window that slammed because of the heavy wind outside.our heads were jerky away.we were still shocked between the intimacy between us and we were breathing heavily.what would I had given her to touch her.I got up when a hand held me back.I looked at her hand then in her face.my skin tingled on the part where she touched me .
„Keep fighting,I believe in you don't ever forget that"she reminded me,I smiled and kept walking.

Mencías POV:
God,I'm so stupid,she is still hurt and I wanted to kiss her,even I wanted to take it easy.I know that I have to make her fall in love with me,but I didn't want her to feel so much pain again.I won't let that happen,even I know I already had fallen for her.I will end that deal,according to me he can kiss me,touch me and do what ever he wants to me unless I don't have to play with Rebeka.suddenly I crashed into the cleaning lady,she looked like she was in my age.I knocked over her things
„God I'm so sorry"I said while I was picking up her things.
„It's ok,thank you"she smiled.
I was curious why she looks so young so I overcame myself.
„Can I ask you something?"i asked her.
„Of course"she replied I think at first she was a little bit surprised that I was talking to her.
„this question is a little bit unpleasant for me ,but I have to ask.you look like a stundent but why are you cleaning the school then"I asked.
„I was a student at las encinas,but you need to know ,my mother don't have much money,so I had to invent my life story to fit in this school.after my boyfriend committed suicide,I couldn't go to this school anymore,and now here I am cleaning the school I used to go"she said while she was looking tearfully.I felt that she was still sad about what happened to her boyfriend.
„You know that you are a good listener"she said thankfully.
„That's funny,I heard the same sentence exactly 10 minutes ago"I was thinking about rebeka.
"Really,who told you that"she asked curious.
"I don't know if you know her,her name is Rebeka,she is tall,has Brown hair and green eyes,she often wears a bun and many necklaces and earrings and she is really hot"I stopped when I realized that word just came out of my mouth.
She laughed"so Rebe,she is one of my best friends,and you think she is hot"she joked
" I didn't meant  that,it just came out of my mouth"I tried to talk myself out of it .
"You like her?"she asked
I sighed
"Listen to me rebeka is one of the incredible women I know on this earth,and I'm pretty sure she also has feelings for you"she told my.
"How do you know?"i asked confused
"I saw you two earlier when you almost kissed,I saw how she looked at you,Rebe always tries to hide her secrets but sometimes she forgets that eyes can speak too, when you meet the other half of your soul you will understand why all the others let you go.when you meet the one who deserves your heart,you'll understand why things didn't work with everyone else"she explained to me
"What do you want to say"
That even rebeka seems broken,don't let her go,she doesn't know that you are her soulmate,trust me I see when it's real,when it's real you can't walk away,and I see that you two feel  the same,don't let fear let fear keep you from greatness ,don't let her go"she told me.
I was overwhelmed,now I finally saw what I feel for her.
"Thank you,without your help I wouldn't have figured it out"I thanked her
You're welcome,now write her a sms,if she wants to go to the party with you"caye advised me.I nodded
"There's just one problem,I don't have her telephone number yet"I said
She smiled
"That's what friends are for"she gave me rebekas number and I wrote her a sms.