So, it's your miss angel?(chapter-3)

Third person's pov

"Sir, the patient is moving. Come quickly" a nurse informed the doctor.The Doctor quickly stood up from his desk and to go toward the patient ward along with the nurse.

Seeing the doctor and nurse coming together both Hamza and Rafael asked what is happening to the doctor.

"He is waking up sir", only saying this the doctor go inside the room.Both Hamza and Rafael patiently wait outside for any news.

Doctor checked the nerve of the patient and other things then asked "How are you feeling, Saif sir."

Saif's pov

I feel pain in many part of my body. Also the headache. After so much difficulty I open my eyes. The first thing I saw is a white ceiling. Where am I? I was in an alley. Suddenly someone came inside, i.e a doctor. So I am in a hospital? Before I think more the doctor started to check me. And asked how I was feeling.

"I am fine. I am just having some pain in my stomach and headache" I said.

"Sir, you got a gun shot wound so you are having the pain in your stomach and the headache will be fine". the doctor said.

I said okay and after some more checking the doctor left me. So the girl save me. Thinking this a smile automatically made it's way to my face but it's disappear the next moment as Hamza and Rafael run toward to me.

"Hey buddy. How are you? How are you feeling?Do you have any problem,I mean pain?" Hamza asked me.

"Cool down buddy. I am fine. How can I leave you? I have to trouble you guys after all." I said to enlighten the mood.

"Just shut up, Saif. Just shut up. You never listen to us. Now see what happened?" Rafael scolded me.

"I am okay. Don't worry.And don't you know how I am? If thinking who attack me then tension not didn't leave anyone there,I can fight alone but as I was weak, so fall after coming a little distance from there." I said to them.

"We know after all you are our tiger right? How can a tiger leave his prey?" Hamza said. O that's like my bro.

"We didn't inform ammi anything.I said you are outside of town for some important meeting, so tension not" Rafael said,he knows my ammi is the only person whom I can't let tensed.

"Hmm, what about the media? They shouldn't get to know anything." I said to them. Rafael bring two chair and sit along with Hamza beside my bed.

"Tension not. We managed. It's not a big thing to handle. They just need money, feed them the money and they will be silent".Hamza said.

"By the way who bring me here? I want to meet him. He didn't leave there like everyone,such a kind person. Really need to meet such a rare piece." I didn't make it obvious that I know the person is a female not a male. I can clearly remember the dark black colour eyes. How can I forgot her when she help me like an angel in such situation.

"He not.She. A girl save our tiger. She bring you here." Rafael mocked.

"Whatever. I want to meet her. I want to know why she save me? Why she didn't run like everyone? Doesn't she know, what the rumours say?" I asked.

"No. You can't meet her. She just run away from here.So she might know the rumours." Hamza replied. Hmm.So she is also scared of me like everyone that's why she might be run away. Everyone should be scare of me. That's the reason why I made myself like this so people fear me. But why am I feeling this like disappointing ??

"Everyone knows me, I see" I said.

"I don't think so. Not sure about this and also I don't know if she know you or not because she didn't gave any information about you in the form not even your name.You was in an emergency surgery when a doctor recognise you and give you V.I.P treatment, but careful enough to let the media know anything." Hamza said.

"Hmm,I got it" I said. So, miss angel don't even know my name?

"By the way bro, she gave her chain for your treatment. If she knew your identity she shouldn't have to gave any money not even her chain. After all it's your hospital." Rafael said.

What??She did what?What is she? She gave her chain for saving a stranger's life.Also a dangerous mans life,whom most people loath. I think it must be unknown for her.Still wow, what are you women?

"Can I see the chain? Do you have it?"I asked.

" Yeah. I got it from that greedy receptionist. A nurse informed it to me so I got it and give it to Hamza." Rafael said to me and then Hamza pick out something form his wallet and give it to me. It's a chain.

It's very simple but must be a little expensive for the pearl colour

"So, it's her. Did you fired the receptionist? " I asked angrily, I hate such greedy people.

"Yeah Saif i did it and the new receptionist also joined." Hamza said.

"Okay, I want to be alone." I said to them and they understood. So after saying me to take care they left from the room.

I keep the chain with me. I don't know why but I keep it. I keep it in my hospital shirt pocket and close my eyes thinking, how can someone be like this, so selfless? Keeping my right hand above my shirt pocket I say in my mind that, so it's yours miss angel? With a smile soon the sleep over took my thoughts.

Guys chapter-3 is also finished here. Please vote and comment. I am asking about commenting because I am new and need suggestions. Please be with me in this journey. Be safe and happy. Bye ❤️