Accepting Him(Chapter-44)

Third person's pov

Her curves were hypnotizing him. And then to add fire she opened her scarf , let her wet hair play around her hips.
She looked mesmerising. The sound of her laugh put him under illusion. He was hypnotized by her beauty.

"Are you even listening to me?" Mayesha asked him seeing him lost somewhere.

"Sorry what?"

"You should also change. I will go to washroom to change."

"Okay." Saif looked down at him and as Mayesha said he was also fully drench as he had to dragged Mayesha toward the hotel as she wasn't ready to leave her 'o so enjoying the rain'.

He looked at her again. She was taking out their clothes from the suitcase. She kept Saif's clothes on the bed and went to change her dress in the washroom with a fresh new t-shirt of Saif.

It took sometimes for him to realize that he also should changed his clothes before getting cold.

He took off his shirt and went to take the clothes Mayesha kept on the bed but the sound of opening door stopped him in his steps. Mayesha came in the room to take pajama as she forgot to take before.

She was about to went toward the suitcase that was kept beside the bed but stopped seeing Saif without shirt. He looked different...a hot different. Those fine abs, muscled arms.... everything felt hot to her. His messy hairstyle made him more attractive to her eyes. All of a sudden some dirty thoughts started to invade her mind. She blushed and looked down. Closing her eyes she took a deep breath trying to keep her thoughts in check.

"Like what you saw?" A sinful curl graced his lips as he looked at her with heated eyes.

"I..I just came to..take.."

The moment was hot, heated with burning fire that was hidden all the while in between their love. Both of them ready to burn in that fire but waiting to know who will take the first step. Too shy she couldn't find words anymore to say anything. Her feets unknowingly find its way to washroom to save herself from even more embarrassment.

The moment she tired to go, he walked toward her, clutched wrist and tugged her close to him. Her hands find their way to his bare chest, trying to prevent herself from falling. She felt her heart going crazy and her eyes widened as she felt something in her stomach.

"Where are you running, love?" His voice husky and rough too close to her ear. He also could feel his heart beating so fast. Her soft hands burning the place where she touched him. He hold her soft hand and place it over his heart. She felt the crazy beats of his heart.

"Can you feel it? It's crazy for your love? It want you. Will you give it what it wants?"

As the words leave his mouth her heart went berserk and started to create havoc in her ribcage then she felt his hand on her back, tugging her even close to his chest. He stares intensely at her, slowly closing the distance between their lips.

"Answer me, love. Will you?" He repeats himself. She was too shy to say anything, even when she also wanted him close, closer than all other time. But all she could do was close her eyes, offering her lips. He understood the meaning of her action and locked their lips. He felt like he had kissed the light and she felt herself accepting his darkness.

Everything stopped around them. It was just them drowning into each other.

Mayesha felt herself intoxicated in the kiss. Last time when they kissed it was more likely caught in a moment but now it felt something more. When Saif was showing his magic with his sinful lips and tongue. She felt herself losing her sanity and sense as his hands roam around her body.

Breaking the kiss,they tried to catch their breath. His touch eager, eyes darker in the lust. What was that lust? A intoxicated form of losing the senses and sanity in the touches of your lover.

"Do you want me like l want you?" He wanted her. He knows that she had given a positive response but he wanted to hear those words before drowning themselves in passion and love.

She wasn't in her sense to give him an answer. Couldn't he simply understand that she wanted him? What was the need to ask?

She knew she couldn't answer him so she hugged him tightly and snuggled close to him.

"Baby..no matter what .. i need answer for this question?" He sensually moved his hand toward the chain of the dress and started to pull it down ever so slowly but then again pulled it up. He was playing with her, teasing her. Tempting her to answer to know what what was going to happen after that.

"I... want you." She was burning him. Her breath close to his chest was fire, burning his skin there. Her hands were burning him then healing him with love and their gentleness.

A small unexpected scream left her mouth as Saif lifted her up in his arm, took her in the bed with eager steps. Long forgotten about their wet dresses from rain and they were about to change.

He hovered over her, keeping his hands beside her head. Her eyes close, chest heaving from heavy breathing, lips slightly open in a invitation to kiss them again. And he took the invitation gladly and kissed her lips again. The kiss was rough, full of demand. Not like the soft one they shared before. He lifted her slightly by keeping his hands on her back. This time he pulled down the chain fully and his hands marked their territory there. His lip left her's and find their way to her neck. Kissing there, leaving his mark. A sinful sound left her mouth feeling his lips and teeth marking her, going down from her neck to her chest area. His hands didn't stop their work as he tried to slipped her dress down her shoulder.

Her eyes widened and she hold his hand, stopping him from slipping down her dress.

It took him sometime to get into his senses and he stopped the journey his lips started.

"What happened?"

"Turn off the lights. I am shy." She didn't stuttered but whispered shyly, urgently, looking everywhere but him.

He smirked and whispered close to her ear, making her blushed furiously.
"Let my eyes admire your beauty, love."

_____________________

Nothing to say 🙈🙈