We made it.

* I know that's fetus Larry but it works.  And yes that picture is real. *

Harrys POV

"Two years.  Two years of happiness and love.  Two years of ups and downs.  But we've changed.  We're not who we used to be.  But Even when the night changes,  It will never change me and you. Cause nothing can come between you and I.  And so I will love you for the rest of my life.  And till I die will I hold you when you cry.  You aren't allowed to let go at least not till I put up a proper fight.  But even then I know we'll be alright."

I was ready to burst into tears.  The way my baby, my Louis looked right now.  It was unimaginable.  He looked so small and precious.  It was something so surreal and he looked so, so petite and fragile.  

I willed myself to not break down then and there.  I had to stay strong.  It's been two years and now the day everything ended.  It was all slowly coming to an end.  We knew that.  We were well aware it would all end.

And now we get to start our beginning together.

Louis POV

"Harry.  You are something else.  Let me tell you that." I could feel the tears make their way down my face.  "You are one stubborn, cheeky, unbelievably amazing, talented, fit, worst timing with jokes lad ever."

"Oh, on that note, knock, knock."

I looked at this man with annoyance and shook my head.

"Who's there?"

"Harry styles."

I gave him a puzzled look.

"Harry styles who?..."

"You're right I don't know any harry styles.  Only a Harry Tomlinson."

The lads were awwing and Nialler was stuffing his face and crying.  

Banana boy was sitting with Zayn and some others that we were friends with.  Gemma was upfront too, we were besties and she was amazing to have apart from Nialler.

"So per request do you boy with blue eyes take the lad with a butterfly to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

I turned form the priest and looked to Harry.

"I do."

"And do you sexy Styles" I looked at Harry who smirked at the name he was to be addressed by. "Take Tiny Tomlinson as your lawfully wedded husband."

I was ready to stomp on Harrys foot at that point.

He turned to and smiled.  

"I do not."

I felt tears stream down my face as I saw a hint of something in his eyes.  I wasn't too sure what.

"I Harry Styles have fallen in love with a thief.  He stole my heart.  So in return, I am stealing his last name.  And his last first kiss.  Along with his sanity.  Because we all know I'll drive him nuts.  I do not take you as my lawfully wedded husband.  I take you as my destined soulmate.  And lawfully wedded husband.  And just like 2 years ago to this day, I promise to love you more than anyone can and I promise I am yours and yours alone."

And with that I jumped onto him, just looking into his eyes.  Just like the day we met.  His green eyes meeting my blue ones.  The lad with a butterfly and the boy with blue eyes.