Titanic' - First times

Harrys POV 

It was beautiful, absolutely beautiful.  I've never seen anything like it but I wanted to see it every day. It was so good.  I've never experienced anything like that and my god did I plan on doing it again.  I'm at a loss for words honestly it was quite literally breathtaking. 

I slowly got up and made my way to the kitchen.  Not wanting to disturb Louis. He fell asleep half way through.  He needs to work on his stamina, that's okay I'll help him.  He's only a small lad though and we had a long night.  We had gone shopping earlier today.  I had left Louis for a bit so he could do his own shopping while I did mine.

Little did he know I remember our conversation about kinks when we had watched Tangled so I bought him three gifts one a joke, another a joke, more or less and the third a serious and meaningful one.  

Who knows what he bought with the bags he had, he made me carry them although I think he just wanted an excuse to see my muscles.  It was a good day, not crazy or hectic and it was nice.  I had also bought some new clothes. ;)

I came back from the kitchen took off my boxers and ate my popcorn resuming  my movie; The Titanic that Louis had so rudely fallen asleep during.  Can't believe him, the disrespect.  I finished the movie.  Alone might I add, and went to sleep. 

I woke up to find Louis still asleep and saying something, at first I didn't hear it but then it was clear as day.  "Alright, alright daddy."  

I sat there smirking only to be caught by Louis whose face was now bright red from embarrassment and anger.  He covered his face with the sheet and groaned in annoyance that I had witnessed firsthand a wet dream about me.  It was really hot and I was growing hard.  

I moved my hand down to solve my problem but before I could do so Louis beat me to it.  I moaned and fisted the sheets as he worked his hand up and down causing me to moan.  I came not too shortly after apparently, I had needed that for a while. "Well Merry early Christmas to me."  I gave him a dimpled smile and I kissed his knuckles before he went to get ready for the day.  

I followed suit and put on a nice red Christmas sweater and black skinnies.  Louis had just put on a black t-shirt and his red chinos to show a little Christmas spirit and a little ass too.

  Louis had just put on a black t-shirt and his red chinos to show a little Christmas spirit and a little ass too