Footie

Me and Niall had a blast at Nando's I has also texted harry asking him if he wanted something to eat, he said no. :( The food was surprisingly good and Niall had told me it was his absolute favourite and nowhere would ever compare.  

We arrived back home and I went to my room laying  on my bed.  Harry texted me asking if someone had broken in or if We were home evidently he was too lazy to get up and come see so I just said; 

we aren't home quick protect my cacta!  

Dear God did I regret that but also not because of the view.  Harry came barging in my door stopping when he saw me, an unimpressed look forming on his face as he was now standing in my room in nothing but boxers..

I blushed and accidentally made direct eye contact with him turning my gaze to my cacta on my ledge.  I laughed and he jumped onto my bed tickling me.  "HARRY STOPPPPP!  I CAN'T BREEEETHE!"  I said in between laughs.  

"Too bad that's what you get-" 

"Oh-" We turned to see Niall standing in the door way giving us a look of approval and a smirk.  

"You two eh?  Hmm...omg Tarzan and Jane!  Now it's even better!"  Said the Irish lad leaving the room.  Harry was still hovering over me with his necklace dangling from his neck, it had a small silver airplane on it. 

We stayed there for what seemed like forever.  I could hear my heart pounding as loud as a drum, I had hoped he couldn't hear it.  He finally got off of me smiled and left. I then received a text from him saying; 

you're the only thief here ;) Night -H xx

I looked at the message not understanding and sent him a reply;

Goodnight Haz :D

Harrys POV 

I'm kinda glad Niall came into the room I wasn't sure how I felt about Louis that much nor did I know if he was gay.  

He was pretty fit so I assume at the very least he was an active lad so him playing footie might be a possibility.  Meaning he might not have those posters of footie players in his room to admire or wank to. 

He looked so hot earlier today with his towel hanging dangerously low.  I would've pushed him against the wall and kissed him slowly pulling him closer deepening the kiss.  

Pulling him up so his legs would wrap around me as I hold him up against the wall.  But I was soon whipped out of those thoughts as I remembered; he might not be gay.  

I just have to ask is all, it's not rude and it would definitely clear stuff up.  For now, though I have to take care of my problem as my earlier thoughts had made me semi-hard.  

So I decided to take a cold shower as I really didn't know how thin these walls are after hearing Louis' amazing voice and I just knew I wouldn't be able to suppress my moans if I were to wank, so shower it is.  And no I was not going to wank in the shower, that would definitely echo throughout the dorm. 

( You have been robbed and you're welcome for that but give it time ;) 

After my shower, I headed off to bed and had a dreamless sleep.  I awoke to my alarm the next morning, got dressed into nothing fancy and I went to class.  

The classes were fine I knew they wouldn't be any good until a little bit into the year.  I made sure to sit behind Louis in every class we had together  because I swear every time I talked he flinched or was listening.