"Pretty Little Liars"

T H I R T Y  O N E

A blur. That's what the last week has been, i moved around the house but stayed inside like a hermit.

My phone rings, repeatedly for the 10th time in the last 20 minutes. I glare at the caller ID, its just Gen. She hasn't done anything but i'm so drained i don't have the energy to talk to anyone.

I've probably said 3 whole words this week.

And those words were 'leave me alone' the one time i answered her call. But she's been persistent, so persistent i wouldn't be surprised if she showed up at my doorstep. In fact i think that's the only way i see out of this house now, my flight leaves in 3 hours and i should be getting ready to leave.

But instead i'm sitting here eating soggy cereal since i hadn't bought groceries, apart from milk and cereal of course.

It rings again, i pause eating to stare at it till the screen goes off and resume. Some part of me is hoping i'll get annoyed and answer her but i can't bring myself to.

I don't want to talk about it yet, i'm not ready to face this reality.

This time its different, there won't be a few weeks or months later. This is never again, and its about time i face the truth.

Who am i kidding? I resume eating.

That lasts about half a second before i'm choking on it because the fist slamming against the door scares the bejesus out of me.

For a split second i truly believe i summoned Gen, but when i open the door i'm more surprised to find flowers.

"Okay..." i trail off, taking the bouquet from the delivery guy. "Thank you" i smile at him, partially confused as i shut the door with my foot and observe the arrangement.

I pluck the card from it and open it.

Thanks for the gift, i can't return what was mine to begin with but here's some flowers. - D, xo.

I scoff "fucking bitch..." i mutter, discarding the card on the table. On a mission to prove a point i remember the file that i found in my desk, i stare at the box in the corner of the room along with my other boxes.

"Fuck it, i need to know i'm right" i say to myself, pulling the lid off and fishing the file out. I sit in front of my TV with it, undo the twisted string and pull out a bunch of what look like copies of legal documents.

The first few pages are something about Grayson Motors. But i stop short when i see the name Pierce.

What the hell is this?

Under owner is the name 'Pierce Grayson Evans'.

My heart hammers in chest as i read down to the bottom, the next page is proof of location with an address and phone number, i eyeball the number for a minute straight, its London.

It can't be, this has to be some sort of cruel joke.

"Someone's fucking with me" i hiss, grabbing my phone off the table and dialing the number, this is ridiculous.

I refuse to believe this, someone's seriously fucked in the head. I hold the phone to my ear, it begins ringing and i shiver out of nervousness.

My throat goes dry as i wait for someone to answer and just when i'm about to hang up the line clicks.

"Hello, Pierce Evans of Grayson Automobiles speaking" His voice echoes in my head, my jaw slackens and i stare at the space in front of me in shock.