Goodnight, Duck.

Bugs had been in bed since 9 pm. It was 4 am. He had dozed off a couple times throughout the night, but something kept waking him up. Daffy wasn't snoring that night, but Bugs knew Daffy was keeping him up.

Whether Daffy knew it or not.

Bugs got up out of bed to get a glass of water. He decided it might help him sleep. As he walked down the hallway, he heard Daffy talking. He cracked the door open to see Daffy tossing and turning. "Tina, you can pay... Can I get a glass of water..." Bugs smiled. He was glad Daffy wasn't having a nightmare. "Can I get a glass... of..." Suddenly Daffy shot up from his bed, sweat forming on his head. "WATER!"

Bugs took a step back and angled himself so Daffy couldn't see him, but Bugs could see Daffy. Daffy looked around for a bit, until he realized he was in his room. Daffy sighed and got out of bed. He started walking towards the door. 'Probably getting a glass of water,' Bugs thought. The rabbit quickly ran to his room, closed his door, and climbed into bed, acting like he was asleep, just in case.

---------------

Daffy walked towards Bugs's door. He was going to make sure he didn't wake him. Daffy knew Bugs always had a hard time falling asleep. Hopefully he wasn't snoring. Daffy pretty much threw Bugs's door open, without making noise. He walked to Bugs's bed and just stared down at him. Daffy wondered what would happen if Bugs liked him too. It was something that he never thought about before. He was usually rejected for anything he could be. When he wasn't pushed away, usually things didn't end well.

Daffy sat down on Bugs's bed, and Bugs could feel his heart beating faster. What was Daffy doing?

Daffy wanted to say something. Anything. He wanted to say he was sorry. Sorry for taking advantage of him. Sorry for the lies, and the yelling. Sorry for washing his gloves, sorry for using his money, sorry for crashing his car, sorry for-

"Daffy?" Bugs had a worried look on his face, and he was sitting up in bed. "Why are you crying... In my room?"

"Crying?" Daffy felt his face and it was covered in tears. "I didn't know I was crying." Daffy wasn't even surprised.

Bugs was worried for him. Daffy had been acting different since the nightmares started. "You can tell me what's wrong."

An awkward silence filled the room.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"For everything I've done that screwed you over."

"If you didn't do those things my life would be boring."

"No, it wouldn't. Your Bugs Bunny. You can walk into a room and everyone would like you."

"That doesn't mean they're my friends."

Daffy had nothing to say. He didn't want to say anything anymore. Instead, he stared at the ground. 

"What's wrong, Daffy? You've been acting so strange lately."

"I don't want to talk about it. Goodnight, Bugs." Daffy walked out of the room, hoping to get some sleep.

Bugs closed his door, and climbed into bed. 

"Goodnight, Duck."