11

|a couple months later..|

It was now August and the weather was hotter than ever. Reya had recently got off FaceTime with her mom since she did leave a couple months to back home.

Reya and Alana had gotten closer after Alana dumped Quan and hadn't seen him for a while, she was sticking to her word but she definitely missed him, she would sometimes call him over for sex but that was about it.

Issac had gotten closer to Reya, they had hung out almost every other day and continued with their friendship but they both knew they were catching feelings.

Things had been going so great for Reya right now, she was still dancing collecting money and she was in the midst of trying to find a dog since she had free time during the day and often felt lonely.

Reya definitely surprised herself with Issac she wouldn't never thought they would become close like that and even feel an attraction towards each other. They still had yet to talk about deep personal things I guess the those certain topics just never came up and Reya was glad because she honestly didn't want to put him onto her past especially since she didn't know if they were gonna last or not.

Reya was now at the mall with Alana and they decided to use the time to get new clothes.

"So you ever thought what you would do if you had a boyfriend and they didn't like you dancing?" Alana asked and Reya always thought about this question.

"You know, I honestly don't know because I get that my boyfriend wouldn't like me dancing for other people but then again I know I'm not gonna have a boyfriend so it really doesn't matter." She said still convinced she was gonna be single forever

"Oh my god, you and that sad ass story you kept giving yourself. You're gonna have a boyfriend and I'm pretty sure both you and Issac like each other, I mean hell he damn near calls every night, y'all just started FaceTiming and y'all text throughout the day.. y'all gonn get together trust me." Alana said laughing

"Yea whatever. We just friends like I said."

As they walked through the mall, Alana spotted Quan with a girl who happened to look pregnant.

"Wow, he actually got a girl pregnant, ain't that some shit while he still fucking me." She said shaking her head.

Alana honestly didn't care like she thought she would. Her feelings for Quan were slowly but surely disappearing. At least that's what she told herself. She had love for him of course but she knew she could never be in a relationship with him again. Their living situation was weird, she still stayed with him and had sex casually with him but she knew it would never be nothing more that he could give her. She looked over at them putting her shades on her head to make sure she wasn't tripping and squinted her eyes.

He noticed her and she flicked him off with her middle finger and walked away grabbing Reya's arm.

"Can't believe I dated another dickhead. Now I have to find a new boyfriend."

Reya shook her head, "no you don't, stay single for once like me, it's fun." She said smiling

"No it's boring. I don't wanna be alone." She said

"Girl you got me, and you got your dog, like come on, take some time for yourself and experience the luxury of not having to please anyone." Reya said kissing Alana's cheek.