10

Alana sat on her balcony as she cried from the frustration taking over her. She was upset that her boyfriend came home again smelling like another girl. The song Foolish by Ashanti played through her speakers.

She sat trying to figure out that to do, and the tears just kept falling because she didn't understand why she was being cheated on. She gave everything to Quan, she gave him sex, money, she bought him a car, she did everything for him and he was never home.

The arguments started getting worse, he would storm out mad half of the time and wouldn't come home for days. She tried to stay with Reya to keep her mind busy but it didn't work.

She could no longer put up a fake persona that she was okay because she wasn't. All she wanted to do was call up her mom for help and comfort but she knew that was impossible since she died 3 years ago from cancer.

Alana didn't really have anyone, her dad was always busy on business trips and never there for her. He would call on the phone most nights but that didn't help anything, she wanted someone physically there for her to comfort her.

She did have a little brother but when her mom died he went and lived his dad in Utah, so she couldn't see him as much as she wanted to.

Alana was the type of girl that had a lot of friends, she needed friends to make her feel loved and she never stayed with out a boyfriend.

And Alana wasn't ugly. She stood at 5'6 and had short beautiful thick hair but always made sure she had a closure or a wig on because she never could maintain her hair. She was dark skin and she was shaped well, she had big boobs with an ass and she had stomach but it looked cute on her, she was well shaped.

That's one of the reasons why she tried to hold on to her current relationship for so long because she didn't know herself without a boyfriend.

All she wanted was to feel loved by someone and it was breaking her that her boyfriend was cheating on her.

She started working at the strip club just to scout for boys, that's how she meant Quan. She was so hurt she didn't know whether to call him out or just leave it alone.

This happened before in her previous relationship, he was cheating on her and only was with her because of her money.

She drunk the rest of her personal bottle fo Hennessy and decided she will talk to Quan when he get out the shower, she seemed to only be able to confront people when she's drunk especially Quan because he could get loud sometimes.

She heard the shower turn off and she walked into her room sitting on the edge of the bed.

Quan walked over with a towel around his waist and didn't even look at Alana who was crying.

"I want you to get out the house." Alana said lowly holding the bottle in her right hand.

"What girl? This my house. Stop talking and come here." He said trying to kiss up on Alana.

"Quan I'm for real, I know you been cheating on me. You don't even love me." She said pushing him away.

"Alana stop talking shit that don't make sense. I do love you, If I didn't love you I wouldn't be here right now with you now stop before you make me mad." He said getting irritated.