4

Reya had another night of dancing for the man she met the other day, he had come 3 times in a row and always sat for two dances. She honestly liked his company and she got mad at herself everytime for feeling that way. No matter how many times she coached herself that he just wanted to get in her pants, she couldn't help but grown an attraction towards him.

She didn't want to be weak and fall for a man who didn't want her at all so she tried to keep those thoughts out her head.

Since it was a Tuesday and she didn't dance on Tuesdays, she decided to take this day to pamper herself a little. She hadn't talked to Alana for a while because she was getting into it with her boyfriend at home.

She wanted to get her nails done today and her toes, she needed to get her lashes filled again since they were starting to fall off. She might straighten her hair later but with all the dancing she did she didn't want her roots to draw up.

Today was just a day for her to get her mind clear and think for herself.

Her phone buzzed and she got a text from Alana telling her that she wanted to move out of her boyfriend's place and find her own place. Reya shook her head, she didn't know why Alana chose to move in with in him anyway. She never wanted to move in with anyone where they had to control to kick her out anytime.

Reya texted Alana back, telling her to come get her nails done with her and clear her mind. Even though she wanted to be alone today, she didn't want her friend to feel lonely while she struggled with her boyfriend.

...

Alana had met Reya in the nail salon, and they both sat and talked the whole time while getting a new set put on. "You ever thought about getting your eye brows done by them?" Alana asked Reya.

Reya had thick bushy eyebrows that fit her face perfectly, she never got them done in the salon instead she she did them herself because she didn't trust anyone to touch her eyebrows. "Nah, I always do my eyebrows how I want, I be scared they gonna wax them too thin"

Alana laughed at her and shook her head. "Girl did you peep that one guy that keep coming to my sessions like everyday I'm there"

Alana nodded her head cheesing, "girl yes, he like you. I have loyal customers but damn not like that, I would really get on that, i don't know what you waiting on."

Reya sighed, "girl I just, I don't know. I don't trust guys. He just wanna fuck that's all."

Alana rolled her eyes, "girl how do you know? You don't know that man.. he might change your life the fuck at least talk to him or something just give it a try, don't go in already thinking of failure. I think it'll be good for you to go out and get experience. Get you some dick to knock that tough persona you put up." Alana said laughing.

Reya didn't say nothing because she knew she couldn't go back and forth with Alana. She didn't give the guy a chance to jump to conclusions like that, but she just knew that he wouldn't like her. Most guys don't date girls who dance in the club anyway.

...

Issac sat his desk working but his mind kept going to the girl at the club. He started going most nights he knew she was gonna be there just to see her. He always requested two dances and then he would leave, he wouldn't watch any other girl. He just wanted to see her.

"Mr.Smith, you have a call on line two" His Secretary told him.

As the day went by, he did his usual work and decided to leave later than usual just to keep his mind busy. His good friend Jeremy walked in. "Club tonight bro?" Issac shook his head and laughed "nah, I got a feeling she not working tonight"