Mattia

The next thing I saw was that I was in a car and my hands were cuffed to door.

ME: What the - Where am I?!

?? : Relax babygirl. 

ME: WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU?!

?? : Don't remember anything?

ME: Wait, I've seen you somewhere...........the guy I punched at the party.

?? Yessss. I'm Mattia, but you can call me baby. *

ME: Never in my lifetime would I call you that, you asshole.

I started fidgeting with the handcuffs trying to open them.

ME: Let me gooooo. What do you want from me?

Mattia: Oh no you're not going anywhere. 

ME: What did I even do to you?

Mattia: One, you punched me and embarresed me in public. Two -

ME: I did that for what you did and I'm sure you remember very well.

Mattia: NEVER INTERRUPT!

ME:*rolls eyes*

Mattia: You're so full of this attitude which is going to take you nowhere. Now you better behave or else....

ME: or else what??! huh? You gonna beat me up?

Mattia: Yes I will so don't test me. Look, I really like you so when you're of legal age, we are going to marry.

ME: NO WAY! I HATE YOU. 

Mattia parks the car and just stares at me.

Mattia: I never asked for your opinion. 

ME: But I have an option.

I lift both my legs and kick him hard and his head goes crashing into the window, breaking it.

I quickly undo the handcuffs with a hair pin and try to open the door and run but he grabs my hand and pulls me back into the car.

ME: JUST LET ME GO!!! I HATE YOU. 

Mattia: I knew you were strong but never thought at this level.

He pulled me over to the drivers seat on his lap and I tried to get away but he held both my hands really tight and got out of the car and pulled me out too.

He pulled me into the house and opened a room and pushed me on the bed.

Mattia: You're going to pay for what you just did. 

ME: I DONT CARE!! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT I'M NEVER MARRYING YOU!!

Mattia: Oh yeah? We'll see about that. 

He ripped my dress off and I tried to cover myself.

He then pulled out his belt and folded it.

Mattia: Count!

He started belting me.

I counted till 20 and then tears started to form in my eyes and my voice became shaky so he stopped.

Mattia: I hope you have learnt your lesson to behave. Next time you miss-behave, double of what you just had. You understand me?

ME: Ye-yes.

He left the room and I started to cry about why I had to suffer like this in life.

NAJYA'S POV

I honestly hate myself for what I did to Sophia.

I knew she was in trouble now and it was because of me.

I don't think she would ever forgive me.

Looks like Nic really likes her.

She would be better off with him.

Arrgghh!!!!!! I should stop these negative thoughts right now or I'm seriously going to kill myself.

We headed to a country side and Nic was saying he knew someone lived here but couldn't recall who.

After a lot of thinking he finally remembered that it was Mattia Polibio - A mob leader and the guy who Sophia punched at the party.

How could I not know this!!! He is probably getting his revenge.

I just hope he doesn't hurt her or I'm going to kill him.

END OF POV

After a while Mattia came back and put some clothes on the bed.

Mattia: Here, wear these and stop crying like a baby now.

ME: Please can you just let me go. I don't want anybody in my life.

Mattia: I hope you understand things when I say once. If you're not going then YOU ARE NOT GOING. Thats it. I don't want to make things hard for you and I hope you will not do it on yourself either.
I'll keep you happy forever and love more than anyone and the sooner you understand that, easier for you.

ME: I'm not a toy that you people will fight for and steal from each other. I just want to live my own for once atleast.

Mattia: You want to eat?

ME: NO!

Mattia: Fine, starve!

ME: That's atleast better than eating something from you!

Mattia rolls his eyes and leaves the room and I wear the clothes he left for me.

NIC'S POV

It's midnight and I'm pretty tired after all this nuisance last night but the thought of Sophia getting tortured by Mattia gives me chills.

I have seen him torturing a person and I swear to God he almost died.

Sophia is delicate and soft girl who should be sleeping in Najya's arms right now but she is probably getting tortured and I can't take the thought of it.

We soon reached Mattia's house and were thinking what to do. 

Are we gonna sneak in or are we gonna confront him????

<read on to find out>