A Day At Work

The next moring I wake just to find Najya's hand on me. 

I dont wake him up because he looked very peaceful while he slept so I just move his hand off me and get out of bed, take a shower and wear an outfit from the one's I bought yesterday.

When I come out of the washroom, I still see him sleeping so I slowly wake him up and seeing me, he starts to blush. 

I quickly go down to the living room (my leg is fine now) and wait on the couch as my breakfast is being prepared.

In 10 minutes I see Najya coming down the stairs wearing a black shirt, a black pant and the same silver jewelry, adjusting his watch and then brushing his wet hair back.

On seeing this, I zone out and snap back into reality as the chef tells Najya that breakfast is ready.

We finish our breakfast and we just relax on the couch going through our phones.

ME: So, what are those 3 rooms?

Najya: One of them is the gaming room which has billiards, PS4 and other stuff. The other one is the gym and the last one is my office. 

ME: So you dont use them?

Najya: The gaming room is for the weekends. I have'nt been using the gym since you came and I don't use the office much cuz I don't have much work nowadays.

ME: Ok.

Najya: umm....btw would you like to come with me to my office. You know you could see around and get to know a little bit about what I do. Plus you might get bored alone in the house.

ME: Yeah thats true. I dont mind coming.🙂

Najye: great. so, shall we?

ME: yeah.

We both get into the back of the car, the bodyguard sits in the front and the driver drives us to Najya's office.

The entire time I just look outside as I never used to go out. I love the view of the city.

We reach the office and I get out to see a grand room like this

Najya leads me into another similar room 

Najya: you can stay here. I'll have a few meetings today. I'll meet you after each meeting.

ME: sure.

After 2 hours Najya comes into the room and sees me.

Najya: Hahaha wow your a natural

ME: What do mean?

Najya: That look on your face when I entered the room, my heart skipped a beat. 

He giggles and I roll my eyes and smile at him.

Najya: So, I gotta get back to work now. Just wanted to check if you were fine.

ME: hmm

Around 2 o'clock I text Najya

                         Najya

                                                       ME:
                              Hey, Im hungy?!
NAJYA:
What do you wanna eat?
                                                       ME:
                                                 Burger
NAJYA:
Sure

A few minutes later his bodyguard knocks on the door and enters with a box of food. I thank him and text Najya thanks as well and eat my food.

After I'm done with lunch I get bored and feel a little sleepy as well. So I put my head on the table in front of me and eventually fall asleep.

NAJYA'S POV

After I finish my work, I go around to check on Sophia and as I enter the room I see her sleeping with her head on the table. Maybe she got bored, such a cutie, I think to myself. 

I slowly carry her, trying not to wake her up and take her to the car and put her in the backseat. I sit on the other side.

As the car starts to move, in a few minutes her head is in my lap. That's when I realise I hadn't put her seatbelt on. 

I hesitantly put my hand on her arm as she gets comfy and continues to sleep.

Everytime I see her I wonder how someone can be so beautiful and perfect in all ways.

END OF POV

I wake up in Najya's lap in his car

ME: Oh shit! Did I do this or did you........?

Najya: What??

ME: Did I put my head in your lap or did you do it?

Najya: You fell in my lap. Actually I forgot to put on your seatbelt.

I can feel my face turn red so I quickly look out the window wondering if I like him too?!

Back at home, we finish dinner and go to the bedroom as usual.

Najya: Honestly, that felt really good!

He says, blushing.

ME: What?

Najya: Uhhh the dinner!

I can clearly see hes lying.

ME: Stop lying. Tell me what is it?

Najya: The way you were sleeping in my lap. At that moment I wished you were mine.

ME: Look Najya, I need you to understand something. This is important.

He puts his phone down and looks into my eyes and I just get lost in his eyes until he snapped.

ME: umm sorry. 

Najya: Its fine.

ME: So yeah, I was saying.......see I have never had friends so I have obviously never had a boyfriend so I have never experienced love. Not that I have not seen hot guys and gotten attracted to them, but what I'm saying here is about a relationship. 
Forget that kind of love, I haven't gotten love from my own PARENTS. So I basically dont know what it is like or what they do. 
Plus it's a new environment, Its been just 3 days since I have been with you, I dont know much about you, so I obviously need time to adjust to the environment and cope up with things here. 
Just if you could give me some time to adjust it would be great. I hope you can understand.

Najya: Yeah I clearly understand and agree with you. You take your time and please dont think that I am forcing this on you. We could still be good friends in case you dont like me later. 
But, I feel that if I let you know how I feel, I would'nt be boxing it up inside me and you would also know how I feel about things.
Also I cant keep things to myself and I have nobody to tell about my feelings other than you right now.😔

ME: Its totally fine Najya. Pls dont be sad. If you understand the way I feel, I dont need to tell you anything else. Look at me. Before anything, we can be friends, right?

Najya: Yeah I guess so.

I hug him and rests his head on my shoulder hugging me tight but not pulling me too close to him. 
This cheers him up and he starts telling me things that happen in the underworld and makes me laugh a lot.
I slowly fall asleep next to him.