inside

I haven't seen the gang all Summer. Bill goes to summer camp that lasts three fucking months. Ben was in Colorado for some fucking reason. Beverly was practically getting held hostage in her own home. Mike was working at the farm all Summer. Stan was sent off to some crazy religious camp. Eddie was being locked away as usual by his insane mother.

I've been stuck in my home, I could leave if I wanted to, but I didn't. There wasn't any point.

"Woah, your hair looks like shit." Beverly says as she ruffles my hair trying to fix.

"When does it not?" Ben says with a small smile.

"I booked a haircut but it got rescheduled." I lie.

"Bullshit." Eddie says in his usual squeaky voice.

We haven't seen each other in months, but we all fall back in our normal routine.

"What have you even been doing this summer?" Ben asks me.

"Jerking off." I say with a smirk.

Eddie rolls his eyes but his cheeks turn a light pink. Anytime I mention my dick he always gets flustered. Just an Eddie thing.

God, it feels good to be outside with people I know. It feels like I've been trapped in my house for years even though it was only a couple months.

What if they don't want me to leave my house? They wish I stayed locked up.

AN

Hello! Welcome to my new Reddie book. I thought it'd be fun to have every chapter be inspired by Bo Burnham's new special Inside. If you haven't watched it, I highly recommend it. You can watch it on Netflix.

By the way, Netflix loves copyrighting Bo Burnham's songs. So, if any of the songs I put above are unavailable, but you want to listen to them, the song titles are the titles of the chapters. Just look them up.

Dont be shy, comment feedback!

-GROOVYLADY