MIND SPONGE

Everyone hopes for a successful and better life.
Some say they just want to live and breath.
Some say they wanna live for something even though they ain't showing up and living their best lives they just want som' they can call their own.
Some say they wanna get things done low keyed and stuff, but the underlining truth is, we will never be our best even if we had the life we all see in our heads.

The question now is,.. what's your definition of your kinda life? What's your definition of a better life? If you had the life you see and live in your head, would you hustle for more or will you just stay satisfied?
The answer to these questions is no answer!

God blessed humans with so much will -power, He didn't even stop there, He went on giving us a soul(Mind), where all our imaginations and perspective towards life lives.

When you hear people saying "We ain't the same, we different people", you may steal a min outta your time to double guess the word "different" right?

But don't panic, cos your skin, race or accent doesn't make you different from the next guy. What makes you different is your soul "mind".

Yes your soul makes you different and unique.. its quite confusing I know. I'll break it down for you.

We all think differently, we all have different preferences, different ideologies and philosophy, which makes us uniquely different from others.
I know you may say some people have similar minds, this is half true cos even twin don't have similar minds.
Our minds are like our fingerprints, they were uniquely shared to us.

With that you should know that all our thoughts, imaginations, philosophies, ideologies and perspectives are wombed in the mind and that's what makes us different.