086

the 23rd december was a long day. the group had collectively agreed to celebrate christmas on the 24th since a lot of them would be spending christmas day with their families. aera had forced jae, nari, lucas and hyuck to go grocery shopping so that she and jungwoo could start cooking a few things immediately instead of having to cook everything the 24th. anyway jaehyun texted nari, telling her he was downstairs and then the two picked lucas and donghyuck up at their places.

jaehyun and nari spent the whole time at the grocery store arguing about what to buy and what not to buy while lucas was wandering around by himself and hyuck trailed quietly behind the two older as he kept biting his lower lip. the girl had noticed the absence of his voice so she reached out her hand for him to grab and asked him for his opinions.

they ended up buying a ton of shit with the money johnny had given jaehyun after he fixed one of his cars. aera and jungwoo began cooking and baking while the rest (except for jaehyun) drank some christmas themed cocktails nari mixed. they also spent most of the time playing mario kart 8 deluxe on jungwoo and naris new switch.

nari almost killed hyuck after he made fun of her for losing against koopa troopa and then they both almost killed each other while playing against each other. they yelled as their characters kept going back and forth between being first and second and then ultimately lost against koopa troopa who came in first place at the last second with a bullet bill.

once aera and jungwoo were done for the day and she, jae and lucas left, hyuck decided to sleep over to hang out with his girlfriend all alone since he wanted all of her attention on him at all times. the two lay on her bed with her lying on her back as one of her hands played with the boys hair while he rested his head comfortably on her chest. her other hand was scrolling through her phone.

"yo nari what color should i dye my hair?"

"you wanna dye it?"

"yeah ive had brown for awhile now and im kinda getting tired of it."

she tucked some of his hair behind his ear. "i think your brown hairs pretty tho.." the boy looked up at her, "do you want me to keep it?"

"nah if you wanna dye your hair, do it."

"ok so what color? ive already had black, brown, red and blonde."

"hmm.. orange maybe?? or purple? i think those would fit you."

"orange it is! i'll probably dye it after christmas though."

the two stayed like that for awhile but they both had to get up to get ready for sleep. hyuck went in first and then jumped onto her bed the second he came back. she came back after washing her face, brushing her teeth and changing into a pair of boxers she stole from jungwoo and a black tank top.

donghyuck was lying in her bed with messy hair, his shirt slightly unbuttoned which revealed his collarbones and his thighs looking extra thick due to them being squished against the mattress. his skin was tan and his cheeks were flushed while he texted someone on his phone. "damn lee youre making me hard.."

"you dont have a dick, stupid."

"i have a strap."

"you do?"

"no..."

nari climbed on top of him as he turned off his phone and placed it on the nightstand. she scanned his face, noticing his shimmering eyes, pink cheeks, soft lips and the heavy breaths that came out of said lips, not noticing her face did the same things. he ran his tongue over his parted lips and leaned in, closing the gap between them. the girl felt intoxicated by the strong taste of mint and the scent of his cologne. the feeling of his lips against hers sent a shiver into every single cell of her body.

she gripped his wavy hair with one hand while her other hand pulled him closer to her by his neck. both of his hands were on her waist before they slowly started to slide under her shirt. their pulses were raising and what started as something gentle turned into sloppy kisses, their lips red and swollen.

♡