Chapter 1

Pack meeting

Everyone had arrived at the loft for the meeting. All except Stiles and Allison who had not been invited.

"Why aren't Stiles and Alison here?." Lydia asked.

"Because this meeting is about them."Scott answered. "Both of them have been acting weird lately, they seem to be together a lot, whispering to each other."

"Could they be dating? ." Isaac asked.

"No I don't think so." Scott scoffed, thinking why would she go for Stiles when she could have him, a True Alpha.

Scott and Lydia looked jealous. The whole pack knew that Scott fancied Allison and that Lydia fancied Stiles, but they also knew that both Stiles and Allison weren't interested in either of them, they had made themselves pretty clear but they couldn't understand why the two of them couldn't see it themselves.

"We should keep an eye on them, they could be up to something." Erica stated.

"But how?, they don't go to school with us, so we can't watch them." Isaac said.

"I can watch them during the day, and the rest of you can after school." Derek told them all.

Scott once asked Allison why she didn't got to school, she told him she was home schooled, they didn't bother asking Stiles. 

Over the next few weeks, Derek watched them during the day. He would see Stiles go to Allison's everyday and neither of them would come out for the rest of the day. Occasionally Mr Stilinski would turn up, which he thought was odd.

(The pack believes that Stiles and Allison are 16 years old, same as them. But they are not, they are 20 years old, hence why they don't go to school.)

Both Stiles and Allison spent most of the time in Argent's basement training. Chris had it set up so the two to could train each day. It was set up Just the way it was at shield. Fury wanted them to be ready, in case they were needed back in the field at any point.

Scott and Derek were scoping Allison's house, when they heard her and Stiles on the roof. Stiles was laying in between Allison's legs whilst she ran her fingers through his hair, as if she was comforting him. Scott didn't like it. Both he and Derek decided to hide out of site, but somewhere they could still here them.

"I miss him Al, I didn't think it would be this hard."

"I know Sti, I miss Sam too."

"Yeah but at least you still talk to him on the phone, my boyfriend is in fucking Wakanda in a cryogenic pod, either that of Black Panther is torturing him."

Derek looks at Scott with his eyebrow raised and mouths "Black Panther?."

"Don't be silly Sti, he's helping him, he's been brainwashed for so long, he is doing this for the both of you."

"I know, but one phone call, that's all I ask, I just need to hear his voice. I miss everyone else too."

"Including dad?." Allison asks.

"I hate him Al, I hate him for signing those damn Accords. If he had sided with cap, I know that Ross guy would have listened to him, then half of the team wouldn't be in hiding, we wouldn't be in hiding pretending to be someone else, Uncle Clint and Scott Lang wouldn't be on house arrest, you would be with Sam. But.... he's... still our dad, I still love him and miss him."

"I miss him too Sti, and Pepper."

"Also I hate lying to the pack."

"I know. Me too, but Fury risked a lot to keep us hidden. We couldn't risk anyone find out we were here. Besides, what would we tell them, oh by the way, we are twins, our real name is Stark and we are part of the Avengers, they wouldn't believe us."