update? hi (nearly 1 yr later)

so...... hi ? LMAO 

as you can see, its been quite a long time since i've updated this book. honestly, there's a number of reasons as to why i haven't been updating, or active on wattpad at all. 

1. i prioritized my grades first, i needed to focus on school and quarantine pushed me to do so. 

2. i honestly didn't have inspiration for how to continue the story as i grew increasingly bored with the arcs. i really wanted to do my own spin on the story and skip around but i didn't know how people would take it. 

3. i haven't kept up with lookism for nearly a year, too. i love the webcomic but the amount of arcs got so tiring and there were rarely scenes of daniel anymore. 

but now, since it is the summertime once again, i am now free to start working on this book once more. let's see how many chapters i can pump out this summer, hm? 

also idk why this update message is so mf formal, i jus felt like writing it like that LOOOOL 

i do have one thing to ask of you guys, though: 

if you have any arcs, any scenes you want me to include in the story, please comment them below, i feel like it'll help me a lot with the writer's block that has been kicking my ass. 

i do have an update ready to go soon, so be on the lookout for that! 

thank you guys so much for still continuing to read, vote, and comment on this story, i didn't know i'd still be getting notis of people adding this story to reading lists. 

take care babes <3