。・゚゚・three: that boy sus. ゚゚・。

𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕! <3
___________________________

      the next day, you were absolutely dead to the world. you only got an hour of sleep as you spent the night sneaking around and wandering with goo. 'at least i have money.' you smacked your gum mindlessly, not noticing daniel's sullen face as you made your way towards the school.

                     "there he is!"                     "holy shit

                     "there he is!"
                     "holy shit..."
                    "she's so pretty"

     you glanced towards daniel, who seemingly showed no reaction, opposed to his usual blushing and stuttering.
     'huh, maybe he's tired.... me too bruh.' you sympathized with him, nodding sadly.
      you zoned out on the way to class, only tuning back in once you were in your seat. you twirled your pencil between your fingers as you were balancing on the back legs of your chair, teasing mira as she attempted to pull you back.
      "so i took a picture to make sure he keeps quiet." you heard one of the goons cackle.
      "yeah, this prick over here beat him up!"
      "shut up, ya think i'm proud for hitting that pig?"
       'ew, is that what they do in their free time?' you wrinkled your nose, and exchanged looks with mira. out of the corner of your eye, you saw daniel grow increasingly angry with the conversation that was taking place.
     'oooh, he mad. wish i had popcorn.' you watched intently as mentions of the poor dude's mother came up. daniel once again clenched his fists, and spoke to the goons calmly.
     "hey guys, that's not funny." daniel spoke up, turning his head to the side and locking his gaze onto them. you spit out your gum towards the trashcan, finally letting your seat lean back forward.
     "word, you guys are mad weird for talking about someone's mom like that." you remarked, resting your face on your hand. "and what the hell is up with taking nude pics of the dude? that's sus... i don't judge, but still..." you gave a weird look towards goo, who stumbled over his words, trying to defend himself to you.
      before anyone else could reply, a desk flew across the classroom. it clattered loudly as the class fell into a hush, no one making a sound.
     "ha, you're fucking funny, y'know that?" zack laughed mockingly, getting up from his seat.
       "i know i am, haha." you grinned widely as a silent blond boy let a small chuckle fall from his lips at your response.
       "(y/n), please, not now," mira fretted, eyes darting between daniel and zack.
       before you could act or think of a witty reply, daniel and zack had already launched into a fight, the former dodging multiple punches.
     "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT—" you chanted as people from other departments flew to the scene, talking animatedly as zack attempted to brawl. 'i've been so busy with hiding myself that i haven't seen much action lately.' you thought excitedly as you watched the scene with wide eyes.
      you were initially sad at the blond kid trying to hold zack back before, but you gave him a sympathetic shrug as you continued to watch the fight before you.