Chapter 1--heart frozen

“Aaaaahhhh..!!” a high pitch scream in the morning that wakes even the tiniest bacteria in the big blue mansion of the Chandler’s. Half of the maids responded to that particular scream. Because they knew that a small amount of delay in time can make them unemployed in an instant.

“Young lady, what seems to be the problem?” tanong ng main butler na si David sa nakadekwatrong maamo pero galit n mukha ni Aria. If you will look at her closely she is the perfect example of beauty. Possessing a snow white skin with an arousing aura making every man fall on their knees and can spend the rest of their lives worshipping her.

“Who in this mansion thinks that I am an idiot enough to not notice this stain on my uniform?” asked  Aria with full of order and conviction in the tone of her voice.  Lahat ng maid ay nakatungo na waring ayaw salubungin ang kanyang mga mata. She scanned each maid and noticed pale lady trembling in fear.

“You.. “  tinuro nya ang maid n nakita. “Explain to me what is this stain.”

“Ahmm.. siguro po choco jam.. young..la..lady.”

“Correct! Now, pwede mo bang ipaliwanag kung bakit ang choco jam stain dyan sa uniform ko is exactly the same sa apron mo?”

“I..work in th..the ki..kithchen  young lady.”

Aria rolled her eyes. “I know! So did you or did you not do this… stupid thing in my uniform!”

The maid answered in tears. “Young lady…aksidente po ang lahat---‘’

“No more explanations. I heard enough.”  Then she irritatingly gesture the maid to go away. They know the rules. Every person who does not please her will be vanish from the mansion. Tumayo si Aria sa kinauupuan at tumalikod sa mga maids. “You can all go.” Mahinahon n nyang wika.

I don’t understand these people! Said Aria talking to herself. All they have to do is to get the job done perfectly! What is so hard with that? I mean… I can do this myself but they are the maid here so they have to do it. Hindi na basta basta pumapatak ang pera sa panahon ngayon. Kahit imposoble namang mangyari yon! You have to work hard to get it. So bakit simpleng paghahanda lang ng uniform hindi pa magawa ng maayos!

“Ahmm young lady may ipaguutos pa po ba kayo?” putol ng main butler na si David sa kanyang pagmumuni muni.  Actually this old man is the oldest person here on the mansion na nakalakhan na niya.

“Just get ready the chopper. I’m a little bit late to take my Maybach… Tell the driver to park the car on the school so I can use it later. You can go now.”  Her Maybach is the last gift to her by her father which is only $8M lang naman ang halaga.

Yumuko ang butler tanda ng pamamaalam. At maya-maya pa ay kita nya sa bintana ang tarantang mga maid na ipinapasok ang gamit nya sa chopper. She started to get dressed to go to school.

She is rich, probably the richest teen age girl in the world. Aria is the sole daughter of Lord Ashton Chandler who owns the country’s largest distributor of guns and weapons used in protecting every country from invading the other. They have the most expensive to the cheapest ammunition in the world. But her father died in an accident four years ago. All of them believed that it was an accident. Pero siya…NEVER! Alam niyang hindi aksidente ang lht. And that is the turning point of her life. She was forced to work hard to keep the company working. Pakiramdam nga niya ay kaya lamang siya nabubuhay ay dahil sa kumpanya. Wala n siyang natitirang kamag anak. Her mother died giving birth to her. Isa lang ang anak ng lolo nya and that is her father. Her great grandfather has only one child so as is great great grandfather. Ewan nga ba niya they have a habit of one child policy in the family. And if you’re gonna trace her family tree in the mother side ganoon din ang eksena. So just imagine how hard it is for her that she is the only Chandler living in this world. Horrible! That is the reason why she can’t accept the sudden death of her father. Maybe that is the reason why she had nightmares haunting her at night. She can’t fully understand them bcoz it’s all about vampires, fairies, wizards and witches. All weird stuff like that. She doesn’t believe them of course! All of it is nonsense, non real, non existing matter!