Hello random online stranger!

HELLOOOO WELCOME TO MY MARVELOUS STORY, PLEASE ENJOY.

Also, all the texts r gonna be on the left side cuz im lazy so deal with it.

Peter was on his nightly patrol as spider man, shooting webs and eating churros, when he noticed something that looked like a crime.

He slowly crept towards it, watching from behind a wall to gauge the threat-level of the situation. A kid about his age was being cornered by two men holding guns.

He quickly ran forward, wanting to catch them by surprise and shoot a web while he had an advantage. But that didn't exactly work out.

He webbed one guy to a wall, but the other was quick to act and managed to shoot Peter in the leg before joining his parter on the wall. Peter told the kid to run and called the police on the two criminals, before swinging away to a safer location.

He dropped to the ground and examined the wound. It didn't look too bad, but he should probably text Ned and ask him to bring a safety kit. Peter then realized he'd accidentally deleted all of his contacts the other day. It was fine, he remembered Ned's number.

Peter:

Hey Ned, can u come pick me up? I accidentally got shot in the leg (dw i'm fine, it's a small wound) and I need a needle and thread to patch it up.

*** *** ****:

Who is this? How did you get my number?

Peter:

Ned its kinda urgent. You know who I am stop joking around.

*** *** ****:

I don't know who you are! You got the wrong number.

Peter:

Oh! Sorry whoops uhh ok yeah so sorry mr/ms/mx

*** *** ****:

Mr.
And it's fine.
But do you mean to tell me that you got shot in the leg???

Peter:

Oh did I say shot? I meant... I got a small pebble thrown at my leg. I didn't mean to bother you with that, sorry!

*** *** ****:

Yeah no I don't buy it. If you got shot, please go to a hospital!

Peter:

I'm telling you, I'm fine!! I don't need to go to the hospital I just need some thread and a needle. And like... gauze and stuff.

*** *** ****:

How'd you get shot, anyway?

Peter:

None of your business, scary online stranger.

*** *** ****:

Kid, I'm not scary. And I'm trying to help you here.

Peter:

Okay, well i am FINE, so you can go on with your day and stop worrying about me. Also how'd you know im a kid? Stalker.

*** *** ****:

Because you text like a kid. And I'm not a stalker. And I won't be able to carry on with my day, since I now know that some kid is bleeding out because they refuse to go to a damn hospital!

Peter:

Sir, really. This has happened before and I know how to deal with it. Stop making such a big deal out of one tiny paper cut.

*** *** ****:

THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE?? YOU BETTER TELL ME RIGHT NOW WHY YOU ARE GETTING INTO DANGEROUS SITUATIONS LIKE THIS! HOW OLD ARE YOU ANYWAY? TEN? YOU'RE JUST A KID!

Peter:

Excuse you, I'm fifteen

*** *** ***:

Is this what kids do these days? Run out and get shot? Young child (boy? Girl? Huh?) , you had better get you ass over to a hospital to get some good medical attention!

Peter:

Yeah... no.
And I'm a boy
How old are you anyway cuz you type like you're 100

*** *** ****:

It's rude to ask how old someone is, haven't you learned any manners?
Some say I'm old, but most say I'm amazing and brilliant and the smartest person to ever exist.

Peter:

How about the most arrogant person to ever exist?

*** *** ****:

You better take that back right now young man!

Peter:

You're not my dad!

*** *** ****:

I might as well be if your father lets you go out and get shot like this.

Peter:

My dad's dead.

*** *** ****:

Oh... I wont say I'm sorry because I know how insincere and pointless that sounds.
My dad's dead too.

Peter:

Yeah it's fine. I live with my aunt bc my mom's also dead. And my uncle.

*** *** ****:

I live in a giant building with a group of weirdos. And windows.

Peter:

Haha that sounds fun.

*** *** ****:

It is torture.

Peter:

Well... i better go and, ya know, sew up my leg wound now. Bye Mr. Stranger!

*** *** ****:

Bye, kid.

So that's the first chapter done! Wow, these are actually really fun to write.