Chapter 5: The Emperor and Empress

Mirai went inside the class and saw Mikoto sitting alone while the other students are chatting to themselves. One of them made Mikoto irritated.

Gyaru: Have you seen her face when she's scared?? It was so funny.

Gyaru #2: I agree. She deserved to be locked up for hanging out with Mikoto.

Mikoto had enough listening and slammed his palms on his desk to silence everyone. His face tells him that he regrets leaving his twin sister alone.

Mikoto then spent his entire day in class in silence before hanging out with Mirai and Ippei to the Arcade. Everyone gathers at the dorm after recieving a text message from Mitsuru, who cleared her throat then speaks.

Mitsuru: Everyone, as you all know... Meiko has been missing.

Everyone let out a suprised look then Yukari covered her mouth in fear.

Yukari: N-No.... M-Meiko...

Makoto looked down and clenched his fist after hearing about the disappearance of his daughter then remembers what happened to Fuuka before she joined the team.

Makoto: How about we enter Tartarus just like we did when we rescued Fuuka.

Mitsuru smiled then tells the remaining members of the new SEES the plan.

Mitsuru: First we must find where they locked Meiko and then rescue her.

Mirai then recalls spying on the two gyaru's who was taking Meiko to the gym where the Kendo club goes for practice then speaks.

Mirai: How about we enter the gym. I saw them taking Meiko there..

Sakuya tosses a ring of keys to Mirai, who catches the keys and speaks.

Mirai: Dad... These are..

Sakuya rubbed the back of his head and his eyes looked at Miki, who was looking down with a red face. Then, Sakuya tells everyone how he got the keys;

>Flashback, Faculty Office.

As Chihiro walked to the faculty office, she stopped and heard two voices behind the Faculty office door.

Miki: I told you to stop!!

Sakuya laughed and then speaks seductively.

Sakuya: You were so cute....

Miki began to let out nervous noises and speaks while stuttering.

Miki: L-Last night... I was so excited... to do it with y-you... um...

Chihiro placed an ear near the door then froze after hearing more.

Miki: I-It was amazing.... Sakuya, I-I want to do it again with you!!

Sakuya: Then... I'll gladly accept anything you want, Miki...

Chihiro tried to contain noises from her mouth then opens the door with an embarrassed face.

Chihiro: W-WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!!!

>Flashback Ends

Sakuya: And that's how we got the key.

Everyone was stunned from Sakuya's story then Yukari speaks.

Yukari: Your flirting skills.... are scary..

Makoto: So Chihiro ended up giving you the key out of embarrassment..??

Sakuya: Yup.

Junpei: Just how good is your flirting skill, Sakuya.