Chapter 4: Arcana Priestess of the Monorail

Mikoto and his team continued to sweep through the Shadows after allowing Ippei to go ahead and clear a path for the team. Despite having a rocky start at first, they seemed to be working well as a team, a fact that Mirai accepted with a smile.

Luka: Seems like we are working well as a team..

Gilbert: How can you tell??

Luka: Mirai is smiling.

Mikoto: So anyway guys. After this, should we get some sushi??

Luka: I call dibs on the fatty tuna sushi. Plump and delish.

Gilbert: This will be my first time eating a Japanese cuisine and i'll take the shrimp sushi one.

Mirai: Make sure my salmon sushi has wasabi on the rice.

Everyone arrived at the control room where Ippei is surrounded by Shadows summoned by the Arcana Priestess which they cleared with the help of Mirai's newly fused Tam Lin and Mikoto's King Frost.

After hours of battling the boss which ends with the team's initial Personas preforming an All out Attack on it, The train began to speed up and Mikoto went ahead and pull the brakes.

Everyone sat on the floor then Ippei speaks.

Ippei: How did you know how to stop the train, Mikoto??

Mikoto: It was on instinct...

Meiko: Dear brother, is everyone alright??

Mikoto: Yes, they are just exhausted.

Luka: I don't think i can move further....

Mirai: I'm poofed...

Gilbert: Let's rest for a bit before we walk..

Everyone went back on the dorm after getting off the train where there was sushi on the table. Meiko gripped on her cup after eating a tuna sushi.

Yukari: Meiko, dear. Is something wrong..??

Meiko rubbed the back of her head and smiled.

Meiko: No nothing. I'm just...

Mikoto speaks after sipping a can of Mad Bull.

Mikoto: She's just jealous that everyone except her are in the front lines.

Meiko: Dear brother, I...

Makoto: Don't forget that without you, the team would have died so you need to be positive...

Yukari became suprised by Makoto's words.

Yukari: Since when do you care for others, Makoto??

Makoto sips his cup of coffee and speaks causing Yukari to blush.

Makoto: Ever since Sakuya told me about that day where you were trying to bring me back from the dead and you kinda yelled out that you like me or something.

Yukari: W-Wha...?!

While Mirai was drinking soda, She began to draw an image of Calliope with two waist mounted railguns and is floating behind an image of Meiko. 

Junpei points at Mirai while talking to his wife.

Junpei: She reminds of you back in the day we first met.

Chidori: True... um... Junpei... about my sketchbook...

Junpei pulls out a sketchbook which is now dusty and old.

Junpei: I kept it safe until Sakuya revived you...

Chidori smiled warmly.

Chidori: I don't have to take it back now that it is in the hands of the person i loved..