BOOK III Chapter 1 OUT NOW!!!!

~Sneak Peek~

"Honey? Did you remember to grab your wallet?" Michelle's mother called out from the front door, double checking her purse for her keys. "Yeah, Mum. I remembered!" Jake called back, as he quickly ran back to his room to grab his wallet and put it in his pocket without Michelle or their mother noticing. Michelle rested her head against the back of the couch, listening absent-mindedly to their conversation, letting out a chuckle. How is it that every time we try to go out, we always end up in this exact scenario? Michelle asked herself.

Michelle had already grabbed her wallet, keys and phone and had them in various different pockets in her jeans. Michelle briefly remembered a few months ago when she found a store that sold women's jeans that actually had pockets, and immediately bought 7 pairs, as she didn't know whether she would ever come across something like that again. It's so stupid how women's jeans never have pockets. It's all rigged. Just so that women will buy purses. Michelle shook her head and pushed her thoughts away, listening back in on the conversation.

"Jake! Why are you still in your pyjamas?!" Her mother practically screeched. "What? I'm not in my...oh..." Jake ran back to his room for the fourth time and quickly got changed. Finally, after another ten minutes, all three of them were ready to go. "MJ, are you ready?" Michelle stood up and raised a brow at her mother, "Are you kidding? I was ready ages ago. Come on, lets go before the mall gets too crowded." As their mother locked the door behind them, Michelle and Jake left their apartment and made their way to the elevator, beginning their journey to the mall.

It was December 21st. 4 days until Christmas, and today the Jones family were all doing their Christmas shopping. The plan was that they would all go to the mall before splitting up, and buying all their presents separately. They arrived at the mall and walked through one of the many entrances. "Okay, so we will all meet up in 3 hours, okay? That should be plenty of time for us all to buy our presents. We will meet in the food court, but if you finish early, just head there and get something to eat. Sound good?" Michelle and Jake both nodded before waving to their mother and turning around, both heading in the opposite direction.

A/N - WE'RE BACK, BABY!!! WE BACK!!!!!