Deku vs Heroes

(there is a bit of spoiler for any anime watchers here. So have been warn)

We can see people being shocked at the sight that Midoriya had singled handlely, literally, took down a armored 0 pointer. Everyone from class 1a in his group began to run straight to him.

Shoji: Midoriya, Are you alright? That was the same power as the one from the entrance exam. Are your bones Broken?

Izuku laughing: Haha, Oh that brought back memories. No my bones aren't broken, look.

He then show everyone his arm and legs which is now deeply colored black. And is even emitting black lighting all round it.

Izuku: As long as I have haki, I can take on anything.

-Other side of the wall-

Sato: What is going on with Midoriya?

Tsuyu: First the flaming legs, then the weird plants, and now that black stuff around his body.

Uraraka: And that punch was a lot stronger then it was back at the entrance exam. How did he gotten so strong.

All Might thinking: Young Midoriya, who have gotten more powerful then before. You could surpass me at my muscle form.

-Back to training grounds-

Reiko pointing at the arm: What is that?

Izuku explaining: It's haki. Or more accurately, Armament haki.

When he said that, the black stuff faded from Midoriya's arm and legs. Turning them back to normal.

Izuku: It's a little complicated to explain so its best to explain later. After all, we have to get these 'Civilians' to safety.

Kendo: He's right. As much I want to know, we can not get distracted over the mission.

Everyone agreed, so they grabbed the dummies and continue heading towards the other side of the city. After a couple of minutes of running they made it to a gate which leads to the next step of training and waiting there was Recovery girl with dozens of Stretchers for the 'Injured Civilians'.

Recovery Girl: Hello young heroes. Congrats on passing the first step. With little time wasted.

Izuku: Really how long were we over there?

RG: About 15 minutes. Assumed that the 0 pointers would take most of your time.

Shoda: It would have been, but Midoriya here took all three of them down, by himself.

Toru: It was amazing also!

RG eerie aura: Really Midoriya you better not have broken your bones again.

Izuku felt a shiver in his spine as he remembered his encounters with old people.

Izuku nervous smile: No fine look. *Moving his arms fine* I am just as fine as ever.

RG assured: Ok, but don't go head first straight to danger. You could drain yourself that way.

Izuku: Yes, I understand.

But deep inside he knows (and we all know) that he we'll dive straight to danger. Everyone there is continue to being curious about how Midoriya did all of that action. However their thoughts was then interrupted by Nezu's voice in the speaker.

Nezu: Congratulations, you completed the first 2 steps that we fused into 1. Now you have one challenging mission left heroes. The final step, defeat and capture all remaining villains near the area. In front of you is another gate to another city, and it contains your opponents for the training today. As your opponents, ... will be Heroes like the semester exam before.