A Class Get Together

"Midoriya!"

Class 1A is staring at the green haired teen individual in front of him and checking out his new appearance.

Iida in shocked: I-is that really you Midoriya?

Izuku smiling: Yep, its me.

He was then tackled by his first best friend and crush.

Uraraka shouted while crying: DEKU!!! DON'T DISAPPEAR LIKE THAT AGAIN!!! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER COME BACK!!!

Deku petting uraraka head while smiling: I'm sorry Urararka, really I am. Its not everyday that I miss you guys. But, can you let us down, your activating your quirk.

Uraraka wiped the tears off her face so that she could see. She looked down to see her classmates looking up at her. She touched her fingertips together to deactivate her quirk but is still overlemed with emotions she didn't think about landing. Luckily, Deku landed on his feet and caught her in his arms and then helped her stand up.

Izuku: Uraraka are you ok?

Noticing her position she jumped out of his arms and run at the back of the group with a huge blush while screaming.

Izuku: Wait are you ok?!

His classmates thought: Must be him alright.

Iida came to deku, robot style, put his hands on his shoulders and just frail with around like he was interrogating him.

Iida: We were all worried about you. When did you come back. Why wouldn't you contact us? And is that scar that you have?

Izuku annoyed: I'll talk if you stop shaking me.

Iida apologetic look: sorry.

Iida looked at midoriya again and realize something.

Iida looking at him at eye level: Have you gotten taller, Midoriya.

Izuku smiling with pride: I have.

Kirishima: Got to Midoriya, that scar is a cool look for you.

Izuku frown: Yeah it is.

Kaminari: Where did you get that scar.

Izuku asked: Lets just say that its my personal business, not yours.

Kaminari confused: Yeah, got it.

Shoto Todoroki breaking the silence: Hey have you pierce your ears.

Everyone looked and now notices three golden rod-like earrings in his left ear.

Jiro stating: That's some nice bling you got Midoriya.

Izuku: Thanks I got it from Zoro.

Kirishima confused: Zoro?

Izuku: Right. I should explain. After I-