Preparing for Training

It is now the morning of Midoriya's return to UA after over a week/year of his disappearance. It is now 7:30 am and everyone is now getting ready for the day as a big training session is about to start. They were heading down for breakfast when they encountered this.

(Just the dancing part)

Izuku smiling: Hey everyone what's up.

Iida: Midoriya what are you doing up before us.

Izuku: Welling I'm just making everyone breakfast for this special training session you guys told me about.

Mina: Great! What did you make.

Izuku: Just sit at the table and breakfast will be served in a couple of minutes.

Remembering the delicious meal Izuku made for dinner yesterday, they went to the kitchen table and wait for their food to be served. They began chatting for a bit till Midoriya came with several plates of food on his arms, hands and head.

 They began chatting for a bit till Midoriya came with several plates of food on his arms, hands and head

(But less portions)

Sato: Hey Midoriya do you need help?

Izuku: I'm fine. I've been carrying many plates for hungry people before.

He did as he told and serve the girls without losing balance.

Bakugou hangry: Hey nerd! Where's our food?!

Izuku smiled: Well Kacchan, I have been raised to be a gentleman. And doing so means always serving women first.

This made Bakugou grunt in silence and the girls blushing a bit.

Yaoyorozu blushed a bit: Was that from the Straw Hat Pirates?

Izuku: Yes, the chef their taught me a lot of things. But enough about that for now, lets eat.

They did so by taking a bite and immediately started chowing down like yesterday after every spoon full.

Everyone exclaimed: So good!

Izuku: I'm glad you liked it.

-A few minutes later-

Kaminari satisfied look: Ah, that was amazing.

Sero: I've got to admit Midoriya, I can eat your food without complaining.

Izuku: Thanks, but I must say, the chef of our crew made tastier food then me.

Everyone thought with watery mouths: Even tastier?!