The Blood-Part 1

Venom Impulsers

Monster! The word Vampire brought anxiety and terror and faded thoughts like Blood...-Bella

Chapter 2-The Blood (Part 1)

Bella pov-October 3 2010-Day

I could feel my anger surfacing quick. It took all I had not to tackle him once more. "You turned me into...a vampire?" The words sounded ridiculous on my tongue.

"Yes." His eyes never left mine when he said this.

He was waiting for my reaction.

How was I to respond to this?

My mind was an unsolvable puzzle; pieces were missing to decipher the correct answer. I felt the need to be angry but was it necessary. I had no idea what I was before; maybe turning into a vampire was better than the alternative in staying what I was.

I bit my lip and whispered "Is that bad?"

Edwards jaw dropped the moment those words came out of my mouth. "What?" He stared at me madly.

"Is it so wrong? Being a vampire." I asked. I felt so stupid as he stared at me like I was some idiot.

His jaw closed.

"Bella...what do you remember?" He whispered with disbelief..

My instincts heightened when the frightening image appeared in my mind again. "I remember you." The instinct to attack was very apparent and difficult to resist. "You attacked me." I said with an uncontrollable growl.

"You bit my neck...why?"

His body stiffened and his eyes darkened. "Is that all you remember?" He choked out.

I nodded. "Nothing else" I affirmed.

"You don't recall any of your human life?" He looked at me frantic. "Do you not remember your parents? Where you lived? Your own friends?" He threw his arms in the air and said "You must know something!?" He asked me desperately.

I looked at him annoyed. "Is that not two ears on either side of your head or am I just seeing things?" I muttered bitterly, feeling immense annoyance gushing through my stomach. "I did just say that I remember nothing, did I not?"

I instantly regretted being so harsh as I saw his face fall. He swiftly got up and began pacing, muttering things like 'How could she not remember?' or 'It's like what happened with Alice...'

Wait...

"Who is she?" I demanded as I eyed Edward. He remained silent as he paced the cave. "Who's Alice?" I asked again. He stopped and looked at me. He stared at me and once again he seemed to be in a debate with himself.

After a couple of minutes he sighed. "She is my little sister."

"Your sister! Is she coming here? Does she accompany you while traveling?" I quickly bombarded him with questions. How many vampires are there?

"No she is not coming here, and no she is not going to travel with us. Alice along with the rest of my family prefers not to live the... nomadic life style."

"Nomadic lifestyle?"

He turned towards me. "Being a nomad is when you never really have a destination. You wander aimlessly from country to county. Nomads also tend to be...human drinkers." He stopped speaking to look at me as if gaging my reaction. "Human drinkers can't stay in one place or else they will raise suspicion amongst the humans."