🌼Ⅶ🌼

|In Lothlorien|

"Stay close young Hobbits! They say there's a great sorceress lives in these woods. An Elf-witch of terrible power. All who look upon her fall under her spell and are never seen again" Gimli said"Mr Frodo?"Sam asked and Frodo started walking again"Well, here's one Dwarf she won't ensnare so easily. I have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox!"Gili said and suddenly, Gimli has an arrow pointed towards him. Lorien elves appear from behind the trees, aiming at the others as well. We all stop and look around, alarmed"Oh..."Gimli said"The dwarf breathes so loud we could have shot him in the dark, "An elf said I quickly put on my hood and looked down so that they didn't recognise me.

|In one of the great trees|

"Mae govannen, Legolas Thranduilion(Welcome Legolas, son of Thranduil)"Haldir said to Legolas"Govannas vîn gwennen le, Haldir o Lórien(Our Fellowship stands in your debt, Haldir of Lórien)"Legolas replied"A Aragorn in Dúnedain istannen le ammen(And Aragorn of the Dúnedain, you are known to us)"Haldir said"A cin?(and you?)"Haldir asked me, I took off my hood and slowly lifted my face until he could see my face"Almara, -iel -o Gandalf i mith, cín naneth would n- proud -o in(Almara, daughter of Gandalf the grey, your mother would be proud of you)"Haldir said I nodded as he mentioned my mother"Na- he hi? (IS she here?)"I asked and Haldir nodded"So much for the legendary courtesy of the Elves! Speak words we can all understand!"Gimli yelled"We have not had dealings with the Dwarves since the Dark Days" Haldir said"And do you know what this Dwarf says to that? Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul! (I spit upon your grave!)"Gimli said"That was not so courteous," Aragorn said, Haldir the walk to Frodo"You bring great evil with you, "He said to Frodo, he turned around and looked at everyone"You can go no further," he said, I looked at Haldir and shook my head in disapproval.

As Aragorn and Haldir quietly argue, I starred at my bow, was that really all I had left from my dad, as I thought about it tears started running down my cheeks"You will follow me"Haldir said I looked up to see Frodo I stood up and grabbed his hand, Haldir leads us through a set of paths in the woods until we are all on a hill overlooking Caras Galadhon" Caras Galadhon. The heart of Elvendom on earth. Realm of the Lord Celeborn and of Galadriel, Lady of Light" I said smiling as I could finally see my mother.

|At Caras Galadhon|

"The Enemy knows you have entered here. What hope you had in secrecy is now gone. Eight that are here yet nine there were set out from Rivendell. Tell me where is Gandalf? For I much desire to speak with him. I can no longer see him from afar" Celeborn said" Gandalf the Grey did not pass the borders of this land. He has fallen into Shadow" My mother said" He was taken by both Shadow and flame. A Balrog of Morgoth. For we went needlessly into the net of Moria"Legolas said as he placed his hand on my shoulder and gave me a small smile"Needless were none of the deeds of Gandalf in life. We do not yet know his full purpose" she said" Do not let the great emptiness of Khazad-dûm fill your heart, Gimli, son of Glóin. For the world has grown full of peril. And in all lands love is now mingled with grief" she said to Gimli" What now becomes of this Fellowship? Without Gandalf, hope is lost. Galadriel, The quest stands upon the edge of a knife. Stray but a little and it will fail to the ruin of all. Yet hope remains while the Company is true" Celeborn said, I once again took of my hood and looked at Celeborn, he looked surprised of who he had in front of him"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Go now and rest for you are weary with sorrow and much toil. Tonight you will sleep in peace" mother said"Tul- hi nin -iel(come here my daughter)"mom said I nodded and went to her, she gave me a hug"Im know how polodren cin are, n- polodren, let i gurth -o cín adar ú- prest- cín beleg rod plural rodyn(I know how powerful you are, be strong, let the death of your father not affect your great power)"mom said as a few tears ran down her cheeks" I won't" I said trying to cry and left with the rest.

|Next day|

" Never before have we clad strangers in the garb of our own people. May these cloaks help shield you from unfriendly eyes" Celeborn said as he gave everyone an Elven cloak"Lembas. Elvish waybread. One small bite is enough to fill the stomach of a grown man" Legolas said and left I sat down next to Mery and Pippin"How many did you eat?"Mery asked Pippin"four" He replied,I laughed and shook my head, I left the boat to go with Aragorn" My gift for you, Legolas, is a bow of the Galadhrim. Worthy of the skill of our woodland kin" mom said"These are the daggers of the Noldorin. They have already seen service in war. Do not fear, young Peregrin Took. You will find your courage. And for you, Samwise Gamgee, Elven rope made of hithlain," she said"Thank you, my lady. Have you run out of those nice, shiny daggers?"Sam asked, she just smiles at Sam without responding"and for you Almara, Gandalf's staff, I know it means very much to you, so I want you to have it"Mom said, "mom, don't," I said tears running down my cheeks"you have it, and of course your bow" she said smiling and handed me the bow and staff"thank you mother" I said and held Aragorn's hand"I have nothing greater to give than the gift you already bear"mom said as she touches the Evenstar pendant" Am meleth dîn, i ant e guil Almara Undómiel pígatha(For her love, I fear the grace of Alamara Evenstar will diminish)" she said"Aníron i e broniatha, ad ae periatham athar i methid en-amar hen. Aníron i e círatha na Valannor. (I would have her leave these shores and be with her people. I would have her take the ship to Valinor)"Aragorn replied"That choice is yet before her. You have your own choice to make, Aragorn. To rise above the height of all your fathers since the days of Elendil, or to fall into darkness with all that is left of your kin. Namárië. (Farewell) Nadath nâ i moe cerich. Dan, ú-'eveditham, Elessar. (There is much you have left to do. We will not meet again, Elessar)"mom said, as she said that I let go of Aragorn's hand and got into a boat.