🌼Ⅱ🌼

then a beautiful red firework was let into the sky, the firework then turns into a dragon, and it flies down towards the party field, I swear I wasn't imagining things, I felt my hand burn a bit and when I looked at my ring it was glowing like crazy"dad?!"I yelled but didn't see him"da-" I said before passing out.

I opened my eyes only to find myself in my dad's arms while he was smoking his pipe"what happened?"I asked rubbing my eyes" you passed out for a minute"Frodo said handing me a cup of tea"thanks" I said before taking a sip"Almara darling I need you to go with Frodo and Sam to the Prancing Pony"Dad said, "why?"I asked "Almara i echor hain're searching an ha(Almara the ring they're searching for it)"dad said in elvish"Ir will mín n- going? (when will we be going?)" I asked"now" dad replied.

|Time skip|

" This is it," Sam said while he stopped in his tracks" This is what?"I asked"If I take one more step, it'll be the farthest away from home I've ever been, "Sam said looking at the ground"C'mon, Sam, "Frodo said as sam steps forwards and Frodo put his arm around"Remember what Bilbo used to say? "It's a dangerous business, "Frodo said as we started walking again.

|In a forest|

Sam is cooking some sausages in a pan, smoking, as Frodo reclines on a tree branch. Frodo looks up at a noise, and then down at Sam"Sam" Frodo said smiling" Wood-elves" he said jumping out of the tree and running towards the noise Sam following him.

I waited for them to come back and while I was waiting I searched for some flowers"Almara?"Frodo yelled, "right here!"I yelled as I grabbed the last flower to put in the flower crown"what happened?"I asked running towards where they were "there's a horse!"Sam yelled"don't worry he's friendly," I said as I arrived and walked towards the horse.

"This is my horse Asfaloth," I said patting him"why is he here?"Frodo asked, "Frodo I'm afraid this is the end of the journey with me," I said trying to smile"what do you mean?"Sam asked"I will see you guys soon," I said as I hopped on my horse" bye Almara, "Frodo and Sam said at the same time" bye young hobbits," I said as I galloped away.

|A few days after|

"What is this? a Ranger caught off guard," I asked pointing my sword at his throat, I turned around and saw Frodo laying on the ground"Frodo," I said while my eyes started filling with tears" Im Arwen ive tul- na help cin(im Arwen I've come to help you)"Arwen said in elvish"Hear nin hu tul- back na i galad(hear my voice come back to the light)" she said in elvish"who are they?" a hobbit asked"Frodo," I said kneeling beside him"elves" Sam replied"he's fading, "I whispered anxiously and looked at Aragorn" he's not going to last, "I said as Aragorn placed a leaf in Frodo's wound"We must get him to my father, "Arwen said" I've been looking for you for two days," I said trying to control my breathing" where are you taking him?" a hobbit asked"there are five wraiths behind you. Where the other four are, I do not know"Arwen said as she got on her horse.

Aragorn lifts Frodo onto my horse Asfaloth"Dartho guin Perian. Rych le ad tolthathon(Stay with the Hobbits. I will send horses again for you) "Aragorn said looking into my eyes"Hon mabathon. Rochon ellint im(I'm the faster rider. I'll take him)"I said giving him a weak smile"Andelu i ven(The road is too dangerous)" he said, "what are they saying?" a hobbit asked"Frodo fir. Ae athradon i hir, tur gwaith nin beriatha hon(Frodo dies. If I can get across the river, the power of my people will protect him)"i replied"I do not fear them"i said.

Aragorn placed his hand on mine and gave me a small smile" Be iest lin(According to your wish)" he said taking a few steps back, I got on Asfaloth"Almara! Ride hard. Don't look back!" he said I nodded and turned on my horse"Noro lim, Asfaloth, noro lim! (Ride fast Asfaloth, ride fast!)" I whispered in my horse's ear and she galloped away.

|time skip|

"Noro lim Asfaloth! (Ride faster Asfaloth!)"I said out of breath while Wraiths were following me, I continued riding faster and faster until I was at the river and crossed it, I turned around to see that the Wraiths weren't following me" Give up the halfling, she-elf!" a Wraith yelled," If you want him, come and claim him!"I said before pulling my sword out of my holster, the wraiths did the same and entered the river"Nin o Chithaeglir, lasto beth daer, Rimmo nin Bruinen dan in Ulair! Nin o Chithaeglir, lasto beth daer, Rimmo nin Bruinen dan in Ulair! (Waters of the Misty Mountains listen to the great word; flow waters of Loudwater against the Ringwraiths!)"I said and slowly, the water level rises. A great sound is heard, and everyone turns towards it. A great flood comes around a bend, with peaks like horses galloping. The Nazgúl tries to get away, some tries to get back to the bank and some flee down the river, but in vain. The flood gets them all and washes them away. I look after them when Frodo starts to fall from Asfaloth. I lay him on the ground"No! Frodo... No! Frodo, don't give in! Not now!"I said tears falling on my cheeks, I laid his head on my chest and pulled my arms around his tiny body"What grace is given me, let it pass to him... Let him be spared... Save him" I said and then my vision went blurry.