Chapter 6

"Percy! Were here at Los Angelos to face Hades." I had a backpack that was given to me by Ares. I thought that it was just some basic food survival, but boy was I wrong.

"I'm exhausted! There's a hotel somewhere here and it has 5 stars on Google reviews, I read it in Camp Half-Blood the people said it makes you to never want to leave! It has free food, free games, free bedrooms, and free everything!" Christian yelled, me and Thalia looked at each other like they both wanted to stomp on his face. 

"It's obviously a scam, I expected you to be smarter than this, brother." Christian tried his best to glare, and sneered but I knew him long enough to know that he was holding back sobs. Well, he is after all still a 12 year old who should be in middle school and living out life, not going on suicide quests.

"Well, it's still possible it won't be a scam, I say we take the chance." Annabeth said firmly, Thalia  and Christian agreed. Even though Thalia was a bit skeptical about the situation, we headed to the Lotus hotel.

LINE BREAK

The hotel looked like my old palace on Olympus, it was beautiful and majestic I wouldn't be surprised if the gods themselves made this hotel. 

We entered the hotel, and we were immediately greeted by two people in tuxedos, "How long will you be staying in the Lotus Hotel."

"For a day sir, also we have no money so..." Thalia interjected, as we spoke the man started to escort us to our room.

"Money! Ha! Good joke and enjoy your stay!" He handed us a credit cards for us each, they all had infinite money on it.

My brother immediately went to the game room with a gleam in his eyes, Annabeth went to an a architecture game, it was decades ahead of its time.

Thalia just stood and I started to walk to the diner room, she swiftly followed.

 "Can we talk?"

"Sure, we're talking right now."

We continued to walk into our chairs, the room was huge, it had hundreds of plates and each chair had a name tag on it, to prevent people from just sitting at random chairs. "Perseus, I had a  dream."

"Kronos is resurrecting."

I gaped my mouth must of been falling onto the floor because Thalia said, "close your mouth before you catch flies." She giggled, the great Thalia Grace giggling. 

"I thought you were too good for giggling." 

Just an old chapter I never completed.