Chapter 2

-Third Person POV-

"Ahhhhhhh!" Perseus has been falling for 2 days straight, it never stopped he didn't eat and he adapted to falling. Until he finally hit the ground, he thought he would fall forever he scratched his head and then realized he was in the council room of Lady Chaos herself. "Lady Chaos!" Perseus bowed immediately, and Chaos laughed. "No need to call me Lady Chaos, just call me Chaos we are both equals like everything in the universe. You weren't suppose to die, someone controlled your fate other than the Moirai which is unusual." Perseus frowned at this, who would intervene in his fate other than the fates it's impossible as far as he knows.

"Don't bother thinking about it my servants are trying to figure it out as we speak."

"You know Perseus we run our kingdoms the same, I believe everyone is an equal like you do, I would give you my blessing but you faded." She chuckled on his own joke, and the Fates appeared behind him. "Every minute in the Void, is a century in the mortal world." Chaos was sipping her tea, "A new threat is arising that's why the Moirai is giving you new domains called Fate, and Time. With Fate you have your own life string and your life will only be cut off when you want it to happen no other being can cut your life string. And with the Time domain, you can do stuff related to Time stuff like time travel, stop things in time, or even reverse your years to be  back in your prime." I wonder when the Fates said I had one more domain was it the Fate domain or the Time domain? Or do I still have one more domain I don't know about, with that Lady Chaos shook my shoulders and I stopped my deep thinking, "Perseus, we've made you a better symbol of power this will lock away people and instantly make them go into the Void. But, use this wisely as just because you hate someone or something doesn't mean you should send them to the Void." I nodded slowly, Chaos then told me I'd have to train for 10 minutes which is a millennia in the mortal world it'll make me stronger in the mortal world like I did train for 1000 years.

-Zeus POV-

I finally killed that brat, now I could be the king of Olympus once and for all I can also get his Queen Hestia or Hera at best. "Hestia." I stopped Hestia at the hallway of Olympus she was going to her room to mourn Perseus, which she won't need since I'm here and I'm way more beautiful than him. "Lord Zeus." Hestia tried to sound calm, but she couldn't she just watched her brother died and she couldn't do anything. "Hestia, since Perseus is dead I think we should marry and have children. NOW." Hestia was in fear as Zeus approached her.

-Third Person POV-

Perseus' 10 minutes training with Chaos was over, she can send Perseus back to the mortal world but Perseus needs a disguise, a 20 year old man. "Bye, Perseus and will the gods be with you." Chaos said, which confused Perseus since she's a primordial which means she's technically a god, but hey don't question logic. Chaos blasted Perseus with a ball of energy sending him into the mortal world, Perseus ribs hurt a lot as he was being put into the mortal world but hey at least he can see his beloved Hestia again. Like a soldier returning from war, it might have been only 2 days or a millennia in the actual world. Perseus was teleported into the Roman temple of Jupiter and Vesta, Perseus wore a toga and apparently the Greek gods travelled to Rome since they move towards the west and Greece was also destroyed. But it turns out the Romans adopted the Greek religion and made a bit differences like some only Roman goddesses that don't have a Greek counterpart. 

"Lord Punga, the praetor is calling for you." I turned around and noticed I was speaking in a different language weird. But what's a praetor, I silently prayed to Chaos to give me more knowledge on these things, while I followed who I assumed to be my slave. He lead me to a man who looked like he doesn't do jokes, a man who looked like he had a lot of authority and wouldn't hesitate to kill someone if they make a mistake.

"Praetor Augustus." I said, the praetor than turned into a Fury and groaned "Pluto, wants to speak to you my lord." With that the Fury engulfed me in shadows and I was in the underworld right next to Pluto/Hades. "Hello Brother." Pluto said, with a little smile on his face, "Perseus, I can't help you with anything because Jupiter or Zeus will strike me with his master bolt and ouch. But, I can adopt you and make Jupiter think your my adopted son from Proserpina and me." I nodded, even though I slightly understood what he was saying but how did he know I entered the mortal world? "Pluto, but you want something in return of course so what is it." Pluto's eyes glimmered and he responded saying "In return we can both rule Mount Olympus and overthrow Jupiter."

"I'm already going to do that though, but Pluto I'll give you back your throne on Olympus if you help a little bit." Pluto was overjoyed by this, but he didn't show it he wanted to maintain his dark person persona. "By the way Pluto who did they replace your throne with?" What I heard shocked me, he told me that a hero named Hercules is on the council and twins named Nora and Levian. They were both children of Jupiter and Nora's Greek aspect was Calista, Levian's Greek aspect is Paion. "Who were there mothers" Pluto hesitated and said "They're mother was Hestia." I tried to hide my rage, Hestia was MY Queen how dare Zeus take her away, she didn't cheat on me willingly did she? "Where do the gods live right now?"