Chapter 3

-Jupiter POV-

I was standing in the middle of my throne room next to my beloved wife, Vesta, then my children Nora and Levian flashed in front of me. 

"Father, me and Levian are of age to receive our domains." My daughter said while kneeling, 

"Very, well, I Jupiter Optimus Maximus summon the Parcae, goddesses of Fate." There was a bright light in the room, and the Fates were summoned. Everyone in the room bowed down respectfully, "Such young children, with horrible fates." Nona sighed, and started spinning Nora's thread of life. "Rise, Nora daughter of Jupiter and Vesta, goddess of fire, destruction, and Queen of Fire." All three Parcae made a ball of energy and tossed it into Nora's spirit, Nora fell down as the surge of power started to burn. She then regain control, and thanked the Parcae while she left gleefully. It was my son Levian's turn, "Rise, Levian son of Jupiter and Vesta, god of despair, fire, and combat." The same process happened to Levian, except he regained control a little later than my daughter, I knew he was a whimp.

The Parcae disappeared in a heartbeat, and I had to announce a council meeting, so I threw my master bolt at the bell on the top of my palace. Then, all the Olympians started to flash onto their thrones. Vesta looked sadder than usual maybe she wanted another child, if she wants that I can give her one. 

"Father, why have you called this meeting?"

-Perseus POV-

I was sitting down, talking with my younger brother Hades, discussing war plans against Olympus. "Brother, we should just stay hidden for these next millennia I feel a great disturbance in the world, and the Lady Chaos told me herself that we won't win this war and we'll have to wait millennia's." Hades muttered something about, stupid Fates and Chaos,  "So, Perseus I'll have you train here since you were never good in archery, and I think you'll need a sword that you'll use when your not sending someone to the Void." Hades then snapped his fingers, and a jar appeared with a symbol of a long stick that had blades on both sides, and they were curved. He opened the jar, and I saw a magnificent sword a replica of the symbol, and it hummed when my hand was hovering over it, this must be like a second symbol of power of some sorts. I took the sword, it gave me a surge of power when I took it, "I name this sword, Gladius Adolescentia!" This means, sword of Youth and I'm the god of youth, I chanted in Ancient Greek, and the sword lit up meaning my enchantment worked. 

"Brother, it's time you learn archery as a god, you must know this." I groaned Hades just chuckled, he knew I was bad at archery I tried training with my niece and nephew twin deities of Archery and they couldn't even teach me, I managed to blind Artemis for a month even though she was a mile away from me!

"Fine brother, but under one rule." I was practically steaming.

"What is this rule?" 

"I want the best Archer that has ever lived to train me."

Pluto took me to the Isle Of The Blest, there was people with their lovers making jokes and having fun. While others, were just kids and they wandered about, Pluto stopped when we reached a man and a woman kissing and drinking nectar "Lord Hades!" The lady stopped her kiss and bowed down, blushing furiously her lover doing the same. 

"Atlanta, and Melanion I see your enjoying your uh.. stay here." Pluto, said the couple blushed a red shade again. "Atlanta I know you've been itching to fight and go to the mortal world once again and here's your chance. Melanion same thing with you." They nodded slowly, like they were expecting this to be a prank of some sorts. "So, you have to tr—," Hades was cut off by Melanion,

 "Lord Hades, with all due respect but who's that guy that's standing right next to you." They've finally noticed me, I thought it would of took an eternity. "He's my son." Hades said with a frightening voice. They knew not to question him further, "Anyways, you have to train my son here archery, and yes you can beat him if you need to." Hearing my younger brother say I'm his son is just weird, weird like Jupiter having a crush on Diana weird. 

-Time skip by Saturn of course, Also Third Person POV-

It's been 4 days since Perseus has been training with Atlanta, and even Artemis would be jealous of his skills now, he could shoot Pluto from 4 miles away how does he know that you may ask? Well funny story, wait that's a story for next time. 

Perseus, was sweating ichor he was seriously tired, he's been training like Tartarus he's even taken the role of Prince of the Underworld. He's been trying to control his domains, he's mastered his swordsmanship, and youth domains. He's still training to master his other domains he visits his adopted father every once in a while (Tartarus) and they have some nectar and ambrosia. He even created a new animal that looked like a hybrid between Pegasi and a drakon, they're friendly even though they look tough. Just like me, Perseus thought.

"Perseus, it's time I show you to the Olympian council, you need a new name, and clothes." 

Hades snapped his fingers, and a black toga with a skull appeared, and he named Perseus Morten which means death. He dyed Perseus' hair, all black and his Eumenides acted like bodyguards, Hades even gave Perseus his blessing. In case you were wondering, Perseus can conceal his power to make himself look like an average demigod. 

-Vesta POV-

That creep Jupiter was following me again, and his eyes looked like he wanted something it reminded me of the night I gave birth to Levian and Nora they were great kids. But, their father was horrible. "Vesta, my beloved I think we need a new child." He put his hands up like he was ready to pounce, I then ran to my sister Ceres and I cried to her. "Sister, Ju-p-ite-r is trying to do it again." I was then flashed to Jupiter, he must have forced me to flash to him and his son Mars was with him along with Hercules. "Sons, you could do anything you like with her as I am leaving  and going to cheat on her with a mortal woman." Mars and Hercules looked at Vesta and she was chained onto the wall. With the same chains, Perseus was chained with. "AHHHH!" I moaned, as Mars started to touch my body and Hercules said "Let's see what's under this." Hercules forcefully took off my shirt, and I had my bra on and Mars took that off too. They started massaging me until, Nylo a nymph came inside of the room. 

"Lord Mars, and Hercules! I was just—," poor Nylo couldn't finish and Mars started to strip her down to, except they pulled down her pants. 

-Time Skip to Throne room-

"My brother Pluto, has told me that he has a new son and he's very eager to meet all of you." Jupiter groaned, and Pluto flashed inside of the throne room with a small boy who looked about 7. 

The boy reminded me of Perseus, meh looked exactly like him with his beautiful hair, and his eyes. Sigh, but I'll never get him since he's faded. 

The boy greeted all of us and he had fine manners for a child of Hades, he respected Jupiter the most. "What's his name Uncle?" Apollo said, he must really be excited to finally get someone new to take to a dance.

"Morten meaning death." 

Everyone got quiet after that because they all knew Pluto was bad at making names for his children. "Ahem! This was a fun experience but were done now bye." Jupiter snapped his fingers then Morten and Pluto disappeared, probably went to the underworld. 

All of the Olympians flashed out except for Hercules and Mars, they flashed Nylo back here. "Who said we're done with you two?" They both said in a unison, i tried to run again with Nylo, but Mars grabbed my collar and choked me until I was onto the ground, and he started to strip me down. 

Diana then flashed into the throne room since she left her bow on her throne, and she saw this she was surprised Mars and Hercules would go this far. "Niece, help me." Diana knew this wasn't good, she started to shower arrows on Mars and Hercules but they dragged Nylo out of the throne room. 

"Vesta, how long was this."

"Diana it wasn't—,"

"How long did this happen for."

I looked down in guilt, and said "before the council meeting Jupiter tried to—" I choked back a tear and my niece embraced me.